What is the VideoPoker.com Poker Room? We have teamed up with ZEN Entertainment to bring you the VideoPoker.com Poker Room. Once you register, download, install and launch the Poker Room, you'll immediately see that there are numerous Hold'em and Triple Play Poker tournaments to choose from -- each with a chance to win cash and prizes. ZEN Entertainment gives away up to $100,000 in cash and prizes each month.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Why do I have to download and install an application?
- Is it part of my VideoPoker.com membership?
- Is it legal?
- Does it run on a Mac?
- I’m trying to register and account with the VP Poker Room but it keeps telling me I already have an account. Why and what do I do?
- Why do I keep getting the message that my credentials don’t match when I try
to log on?
- Where do I find the Video Poker games after I log on to the VP Poker Room?
- Where can I sign up for the VP Poker Room?
- Where can I download and install the software?
Why do I have to download and install an application?
After you register you will need to download and install a separate application which only takes a few minutes. This is to insure that the tournaments take place in a highly secure environment.
Is it part of my VideoPoker.com membership?
No, when you sign up for the VideoPoker.com Poker Room, you are registering with a separate service. Click here to reach the Poker Room registration page.
Is it legal?
Yes. Contests and Tournaments are free, do not involve gambling, and are governed by states sweepstakes and lottery laws. To participate you must meet the minimum age and eligibility requirements as outlined in the Official Rules and Terms and Conditions. Void where prohibited by law.
Does it run on a Mac?
Unfortunately the Poker Room does not work on Macs at this time.
I’m trying to register and account with the VP Poker Room but it keeps telling me I already have an account. Why and what do I do?
ZEN Entertainment ™ who hosts the VP Poker Room does not allow an email address to be used more than once. You’re probably getting that message because at one time in the past you used that email address to create an account with ZEN Entertainment ™via one of their other partner sites. You can work around this in one of two ways:
1) Use the account that’s already registered. You’ll still need to download the software. If you can’t remember your password, click the Forgot Password link on the login screen or contact Customer Support for assistance. Please note that if you go with this option you may not see the Video Poker graphics and skins after you log on but you’ll still be able to access all the Video Poker games.
2) Register a new account using a different email address. Click here to reach the registration page.
Of course if have any question or run into trouble setting up your account contact Customer Support for assistance.
Why do I keep getting the message that my credentials don’t match when I try to log on?
There are two possible reasons:
1) You’re entering the wrong email address or password. There’s a Forgot Password link on the login page. Click that to request a new password. A new password will be sent to the email address you used when you registered your account. Please note that these passwords are case sensitive and must be entered exactly as you see them. Note: If you enter your email and birthday info when requesting your new password and you see a message noting ‘We are sorry, the provided information couldn’t be found in our records’ it’s because you haven’t registered an account with ZEN Entertainment ™ yet. Click here to register your account.
2) You haven’t created an account with ZEN Entertainment yet. Click here to register your account. Please note that your VideoPoker.com Member Account won’t work for the VP Poker Room so you have to register separately for this service.
If have any trouble logging contact Customer Support for assistance.
Where do I find the Video Poker games after I log on to the VP Poker Room?
After you log on to the VP Poker Room you’ll be in the lobby. Click the Tournaments tab then click the Video Poker tab. Single Player games are listed on the left side and tournaments are on the right side. Please note you can play only one single player session at a time.
Where can I download and install the software?
If you have already registered, click here to download.