Runner Up Prizes
1 month GOLD
10 Best scores each day win 5,000 Players Club points
Keno Contest Rules and Prizes
Go for the jackpot! Compete for up to 7 days, for the best score in a single 100 round session.
Credits will start at zero. Credits are not deducted when you play and any points that you win on a round are added to your credit total.
Please carefully review the following rules and instructions before entering the contests:
1. The contest begins at 6:00 am Pacific on April 15, 2019 and ends at 11:59 pm on Sunday, April 21, 2019.
2. No purchase or payment of any kind is necessary to enter or win this contest and it is available to all VideoPoker.com Basic, Silver and GOLD members.
3. The member with the highest score/number of credits during a single 100 round session will be declared the Grand Prize winner. Additional prizes will be awarded as stated above.
4. If you want your session to count in the contest, you must hit the Cash Out button or play all remaining rounds and then wait for your score to be confirmed.
5. There is no limit to the number of Keno Contest sessions you may attempt during the contest period.
6. For each player, only one session may be played at a time across all devices.
7. In order for a score to count, it must be submitted and stored successfully. Computer, Web browser, or Internet connection problems can result in lost scores, which cannot be restored. Cookies must be enabled on your browser for this Web site to operate properly.
8. If there is a tie for any prize, prizes will be awarded based on the earliest reported score. The winner will be determined by whoever registered the score first during the contest.
9. Players must be 21 years of age and a resident of the United States or Canada.
10. Session must be completed and score submitted by 11:59 pm Pacific on the final day of the contest.
11. Random prize drawing will be held at the end of the month. Eleven entries will be selected at random from all contests throughout the month, with one entry earned per qualifying session. See "Drawing Entry" value above game for required score to earn an entry. A player may only win one random drawing per month and if a player is selected more than once, a new session will be selected at random to determine another winner.
12. At the conclusion of the contest, winners will be posted on the Web site. Prize winnings are listed in USD and money will be awarded via a check. For money winners, you will be asked to enter or confirm your mailing address before your check can be mailed.
13. Please refer to VideoPoker.com terms for additional information.