Need good patterns, in a slump.

Keno fans discuss their favorite game
spooky
Forum Newbie

Need good patterns, in a slump.

Post by spooky »

Hi, anyone know any lucky keno patterns? I just haven’t been able to hit the numbers lately.

kutzeh
Forum Newbie

Post by kutzeh »

I can't hit in Keno or any other games and have played for years and never hit #1, only about 3 times in the first hundred. I need some magical help as it's getting boring..

Bamberg
Forum Newbie

Post by Bamberg »

Have you tried 4 card Kleo?

onemoretry
Video Poker Master

Post by onemoretry »

spooky wrote:
Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:36 am
Hi, anyone know any lucky keno patterns?
There aren't any.

Bamberg2
Forum Newbie

Post by Bamberg2 »

I love four card keno

aolson72
Forum Newbie

Post by aolson72 »

I wish I had the answer. Is it better to play max numbers or play 8 or 9? Any opinions on this?

CDCB
Forum Newbie

Post by CDCB »

I play mostly multicard Keno and I notice that the same people are on the leader board mostly every day. And they are on there with big amounts, anywhere from 500,000 to 1 million. I play day after day and end up in the minus category every day. It makes me wonder about the legitimacy/fairness of the wins. I think the most I have ever won is like 150,000. My patterns are usually an open square with seven numbers or complete square with eight numbers.

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

The people who get those big hits play the same numbers on all cards (which is the only way to get the biggest jackpots)... and they usually play a lot. Any time I look them up, they are negative overall. But when they do hit those big wins, it sure does stand out on the leaderboard.

If you want to see the patterns they selected, you can view the Great Hits on their player page. But the pattern selection shouldn't matter when picking the same numbers on all cards.

CDCB
Forum Newbie

Post by CDCB »

Thanks Webman. I play the same numbers, usually 9 numbers and all 20 cards on the same numbers. I might play those numbers for about a week, then change them. I guess I am just not lucky. It doesn't stop me from playing. Haha!

RickyIV
Forum Newbie

Post by RickyIV »

I love keenouuu