Keno tips?

Keno fans discuss their favorite game
xxsloshxx
Forum Newbie

Keno tips?

Post by xxsloshxx »

I am just getting into playing more. I love multicard keno. What is the advantage, if any, of playing group vs. personal challenges. I was wondering if I start a challenge for multicard keno...is it better to stick with the smaller amount of hands? Group or one on one....

davidinja
Forum Newbie

Post by davidinja »

Choose 14 numbers and never change them!

xklusif
Forum Newbie

Post by xklusif »

I too very much so enjoy keno. I almost always have 4 or 5 numbers i rarley change and it dose me good most of the time. picking close together helps sometimes. Also if i dont pick me top4 or 5 then i just switch every number every 3 or 4 plays.
i find my straigy works for me. if your a high roller i say neveer change your numbers and it should pay put eventuslly.

sorry for the erroes my keyboard is messaed up.

Lar76
Forum Newbie

Post by Lar76 »

Try using multiples of a certain number example 7,14,21,28 etc.

Come Back Kid
Video Poker Master

Post by Come Back Kid »

There is no advantage in either group or personal challenges...Once you have your achievement for them, its a personal preference to what you like to play...As far as how many hands to have, if the game is multi-card, it takes a long time to pick all the cards, so for that game I believe people don't mind playing 150 or 200 hands LOL When it comes to the keno games, it goes pretty fast so more hands is not a bad thing...With the exception to the Power keno games, most people like less hands for that game, as it takes too long to play...Hope that helps answer your question xxsloshxx...Good luck!

wendyd
Forum Newbie

Post by wendyd »

I really like your idea. I think I'm going to go in and try this next. I noticed that there are a certain cluster that tends to be popular.

Eduardo
Video Poker Master

Post by Eduardo »

Galeygoo
VP Veteran

Post by Galeygoo »

I think a good strategy is changing your name from Keno Twin to Slim Chance lol

justwinbaby
Forum Newbie

Post by justwinbaby »

I am a newbie, but I am curious if anyone has ever studied the value of pi (3 to be exact) in a formula for keno. I personally have not, but cycles and the power of 3 would be an interesting package.

Eduardo
Video Poker Master

Post by Eduardo »

You'd better talk to the baker because someone has been stealing .1415926 of your pi.