What is your best keno strategy

Keno fans discuss their favorite game
luckyboy2419
Forum Newbie

What is your best keno strategy

Post by luckyboy2419 »

eEveryone has there favorite strategy when it comes to keno. for instance some people like to play only 4 numbers some like to play 7 and some like to play all ten.
   Some people use there favorite numbers and some like to group there numbers in a pattern form. so tell me whats your best strategy when it comes to keno?

luckyboy2419
Forum Newbie

Post by luckyboy2419 »

I like to play 4 numbers only in a square pattern.

onemoretry
Video Poker Master

Post by onemoretry »

My strategy is to totally ignore keno and play video poker.

Come Back Kid
Video Poker Master

Post by Come Back Kid »

I usually stick to the same numbers...Depending on the game depends on how many numbers...Cleopatra I like a 9 spot, but will play a 10 too...Caveman, I play a 7 spot...Power Keno, I play an 8 spot.

alpax
Video Poker Master

Post by alpax »

Does not matter how the player picks their numbers.

I think 4-spot or 7-spot offers the best returns in various IGT keno games if you are playing for fun and accept that you will lose in the long run.

My best strategy is to be like Mickey Crimm (a member of this forum) and probably the best keno player I've ever heard of, but you would have to relocate to the state of Montana as a starting point if you are willing.

https://www.gamblingforums.com/threads/ ... rimm.1600/

Mmatise
Forum Newbie

Post by Mmatise »

I like a 7 spot or more.. I like to pick a pattern and stick with it for a while

Kap L
Forum Rookie

Post by Kap L »

Similar to Come Back Kid, I pick the numbers of spots depending on what game I'm playing. Common advice is to pick a pattern & stick with it. I really don't think that helps you win, but it's better for your sanity to do that because if I move around a lot, it would drive me crazy to see my previously selected numbers hit. My favorite is 4-card or multi-card because you can stack 5s & 6s under 8s & 10s. Wish those games would come up in the VP.com monthly contest!

IRONMAN241
Forum Newbie

Post by IRONMAN241 »

way keno is the best.

parugie
Forum Newbie

Post by parugie »

I like to play the same 3 or 4 patterns.  However, it is very hard to win at Keno.

olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Post by olds442jetaway »

With an average player return percentage around 88% I avoid it like the plague. If I had some free play I wanted to just burn up for a few minutes, I would pick 7 numbers. I think that might return the highest percentage from what I have read. Even so, no more than 90%. I would never risk a dime out of my own pocket on it.