What is your best keno strategy

Keno fans discuss their favorite game
byrddog7
Forum Newbie

Re: What is your best keno strategy

Post by byrddog7 »

4 card cleo    i play 4 four-spots for example 1-11-21-31 or 12-2-22-32   you get the idea.... do that 4 times and you will be in the bonus all day long.

Yond
Forum Newbie

Post by Yond »

I'm addicted to multi-card. I play 6 and 8 spots on the top row. for A-J Starting left to right 1-6, 2-7 and so on across the row when all the 6 spots strings are done then then random 6 spots across the top row. for K-T Starting left to right 1-8, 2-9 etc. Then random 8 spots along the top row.

royal flush
Video Poker Master

Post by royal flush »

only play on this site dont play for real money

hudsbuds
Forum Newbie

Post by hudsbuds »

Mystic gambler is solid too. His patterns mathematically make sense, and you can get big hits on small bets

benbunito
Forum Newbie

Post by benbunito »

play all in the same order

renojoe82
Forum Newbie

Post by renojoe82 »

My keno strategy varies on which keno I'm playing. Multicard pennies. I will play no more than 5 cards at a time. Usually two 10 spots and two 5 spots overlapping both 10s. But my bread winner is four card keno 25cents. I play four 5 spots top left corner. Just a coupleover lap. And bet 1 dollar each card. 4 dollars everygame. Ive won alot of money playing this way. Each 5 spot pays $800. So you can make great money and fly under uncle Sam's radar while doing it. Reno nv joe

Almost There
Forum Newbie

Post by Almost There »

We play with patterns and random. Both seem about the same. Is there any mathematical reason to choose a pattern?

mickey crimm

Post by mickey crimm »

Is is possible to post pictures in these threads?  If so I can show you guys what some advantage keno plays look like. 

mickey crimm

Post by mickey crimm »

I used to routinely find plays on this keno game called Chambers of Gold.  I think it's pretty much a Montana specific game.  It's a classic example of both a progressive and a banking game.  Note the meter is at $308.55.  It's starts at $100.  You can bet anywhere from one nickel to $2 but you only have to bet 50 cents to qualify for the meter.  The meter rate is 4%.  This presented huge opportunity for me as a lot of players would wing $2 a game running the meter sky high.  And players betting less than 50 cents run the meter up but don't qualify for anything. When I found the right crunch of numbers I would grab a seat and play it off.    Also note that next to the meter are five gold nugget icons with 3 of them filled in.  And note the gold nugget next to the 7 out of 10 on the payscale. When you hit a 7 out of 10, frequency is 621 games, it will fill in another icon.  Hit a 7 out of 10 one more time and you get the money in the meter.  Here's the screenshot:http://www.imgur.com/gxHkzKJ 

mickey crimm

Post by mickey crimm »

Do links not work on this site where you can just click on them?