NJ online sites

Where do you like to go? Who has good promos? Start a topic for your local area.
player_53001
Forum Newbie

NJ online sites

Post by player_53001 »

Hi all- lurker for a while, Curious to hear folk’s preferred NJ VP online site. Wether it be game play, cash back..etc. I started w golden nugget and their cash back is pretty good. About a year ago I hit two max bet royals within 2 nights. Both were on deuces wild 3 hand. I don’t star off betting big bit will double bets on a hunch and then double the next hand if I break even or win and so on. Next thing I knew I was at $150 total bet 3 hand and bam! Was ecstatic and the next night, it happens the same way the next night. Crazy. Well GN went cold for me and recently played on hard rock 5 play deuces wild. Just hit a dealt quad deuces with the ace with an elevated bet. My biggest score ever. Hard Rock has been pretty good so far so wondering how other VP onliners are doing out there and if you’re happy w online play. Take care

QuadGod
Forum Rookie

Post by QuadGod »

Congratulations! How much did you win on the Royals and Dealt Quad Deuces?

player_53001
Forum Newbie

Post by player_53001 »

Thanks. It was crazy. I had a big bet and won 60k. Biggest hit ever.

Flanker27K
Forum Newbie

Post by Flanker27K »

I'll give it a try then, if I got things right, it's online, right? Is it accessible from any country, or should I use it with a VPN?

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

Playable in New Jersey only by law.

brianhealey
Forum Newbie

Post by brianhealey »

Borgata in NJ is decent. I don't play online all that often. Trop has decent VP options, too.