video poker a random event?

Where do you like to go? Who has good promos? Start a topic for your local area.
Kman1015
Forum Newbie

video poker a random event?

Post by Kman1015 »

I have an opinion on this. I personally do not believe it is a random event with each game. I'll tell you my reasoning. If you play a game of ultimate x poker for example at 1/1 betting 1 nickel. You will be dealt a steady flow of great starting cards, play 25 hands and then change the bet to 3/3 and notice the difference in quality starting hands. You can do the same thing on a slot machine take Wolf run for example, bet one penny and play 20 hands and then switch the bet to 40 cents and notice the difference in wild cards that are out there. That doesn't sound like a random event to me.

dinghy
Video Poker Master

Post by dinghy »

If the statistics are reliably as you indicate, then I would have to agree with you.

Does it work that way in the high limit room?

advantage playe
Video Poker Master

Post by advantage playe »

You must get a very large sample size to get an accurate grasp of this perspective, interesting observation though !!

TripleTriple
VP Veteran

Post by TripleTriple »

So if this is your observation and it holds water, then why worry? Simply play the lower denom and grind them into submission...and if you do this long enough you will understand

rayj

Post by rayj »

Is it just me or is there something to getting a straight or full house quite often when you only have 5 or 10 credits left?