SHUTTLE FROM LV TO LA

Where do you like to go? Who has good promos? Start a topic for your local area.
farmfreshguy
Forum Rookie

SHUTTLE FROM LV TO LA

Post by farmfreshguy »

ANYONE KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THE SHUTTLE SERVICE FROM LV TO LA? WE WILL BE IN LV THE END OF JULY AND ARE THINKING ABOUT TAKING THE SHUTTLE TO LA.ANY FEED BACK WOULD BE GREAT.

mammajamma

Post by mammajamma »

google (search for)     SHUTTLE SERVICE FROM LV TO LAand you'll get several hits

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

Just a thought but does Amtrak run between those two cities?

BillyJoe
Video Poker Master

Post by BillyJoe »

If it is a fight weekend in Vegas, you could also hitch a ride back to LA with any of the gangs that came to town.

farmfreshguy
Forum Rookie

Post by farmfreshguy »

I WILL MENTION THIS TO MY WIFE BILLY, SHE MAY DECIDE BETTER THAN GOING BACK WITH ME, ESPECIALLY IF I AM HAVING A BAD RUN AT VP. GOING TO AC APRIL 22-25 FOR MY 55th BIRTHDAY HOPEFULLY AC WILL BE GOOD TO ME.

BillyJoe
Video Poker Master

Post by BillyJoe »

I WILL MENTION THIS TO MY WIFE BILLY, SHE MAY DECIDE BETTER THAN GOING BACK WITH ME, ESPECIALLY IF I AM HAVING A BAD RUN AT VP. GOING TO AC APRIL 22-25 FOR MY 55th BIRTHDAY HOPEFULLY AC WILL BE GOOD TO ME.
Well, best of luck, my friend.

royal flush
Video Poker Master

Post by royal flush »

check out mega-bus

cook1947

Post by cook1947 »

Just a thought but does Amtrak run between those two cities?
 Ted, it did but now it is just freight trains. It also was a very slow trip by train. 6 1/2 hours as opposed to a 4 hour car trip.

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

[QUOTE=Tedlark]  Just a thought but does Amtrak run between those two cities?

Ted, it did but now it is just freight trains. It also was a very slow trip by train. 6 1/2 hours as opposed to a 4 hour car trip. [/QUOTE] Wow cookie, I never imagined a trip like that would be so lousy. I was thinking that it may be a 2-2 1/2 hour trip at worst. Oh well, I guess your search continues, good luck.

cook1947

Post by cook1947 »

Ted, the reason it took so long was going up through Cajon Pass up to Barstow. I could have gotten out and run faster than this part of the trip was going on. But it was really nice pulling into downtown Las Vegas and not having traffic.