Rocksino.

Where do you like to go? Who has good promos? Start a topic for your local area.
empirejeff
Forum Rookie

Re: Rocksino.

Post by empirejeff »

I’ve been there for two times already, and yeah I agree with you guys, they had hugged parking lot. Lol. I’ll be visiting again there this coming September. Trying to get my another luck there.

they have promotions on Wednesdays Friday Sunday Saturday this month.

You know this place is making lots of money? Which is probably why they stopped giving me free play. I was receiving free play for the first fifteen months it was open.

empirejeff
Forum Rookie

Post by empirejeff »

if you want the middle card status, then you have to gamble ten thousand dollars in ninety days.

empirejeff
Forum Rookie

Post by empirejeff »

O they are doing something to the bus stop. Quite a inconvenience. It may end up being really nice but it was all ready really nice.

If their was one thing they need to redo it would be the big theater, it is awful. But is sounds like they are happy with it. Of course they are not the ones sitting in the seats.

empirejeff
Forum Rookie

Post by empirejeff »

O they are building and Italian kitchen. Sounds good. Well not for all the people that liked the bus stop, but I am happy!

Waldo93
Forum Newbie

Post by Waldo93 »

Been there several times. Not much luck, though. And, NO video poker. Same as Thistledown. The only place in NE Ohio to play video poker is the Horseshoe (now called Jack) downtown. Those do not pay off much...

empirejeff
Forum Rookie

Post by empirejeff »

They would love to offer card games but they are not allowed to do that. They have bean sitting on plans to expand the place for quite a while now.

empirejeff
Forum Rookie

Post by empirejeff »

Hard Rock Rocksino to open gas station/car wash, new gaming patio

http://www.cleveland.com/metro/index.ss ... n_gas.html