Red Rock??

Who has your favorite video poker games? Who should have more?
pjmaui
Forum Regular

Re: Red Rock??

Post by pjmaui »

The last three periods it has taken me about 4 months to reach 300,000 points. I did verify last night that on the 10/6 machines it is 3 points (not 4) for every 12 dollars played. Those same machines do not accept free slot play either.
Actually I came back to edit this post. The machines at Red Rock did let me use free play, even though the sticker on the machine said free play not accepted on this machine. Probably an oversight somewhere. Green Valley, Fiesta and Santa Fe will not take free play on the 10/6.

mrenert
Forum Newbie

Post by mrenert »

Red Rock and green Valley have the best video poker. The machines have the best odds and are also newer.

pnua
Forum Newbie

Post by pnua »

I really enjoy Red Rock, Green Valley, and Sunset Station. Years ago pre-recession, I used to get offers with $500 free play from Red Rock...now I get $50! But I still love the place. In fact my oldest daughter is getting married there this coming August! Can't wait! I will be at Sunset Station this weekend. We generally stay there as it is fairly close to Lake Mead where we spend a lot of summer days.

jtdrtf
Forum Newbie

Post by jtdrtf »

Red Rock Video Poker really good rang up 12k in 3 hours machines let you play