does the math matter?

Discuss proper hold strategies and "advantage play" and ask questions about how to improve your play.
Eduardo
Video Poker Master

Re: does the math matter?

Post by Eduardo »

I for one want to hear more about your Jack in the Box order. I haven't eaten there in years. There used to be a sourdough burger there that I would get a lot.

Waiting4RF
VP Veteran

Post by Waiting4RF »

When in Vegas, my wife and I always make a stop for In & Out Burger. I remember hearing about the place from a friend in California many many years ago. He said people had the bumper stickers with the B and r crossed out.

olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Post by olds442jetaway »

Stay here Ted. I never doubted any of your stories. We can allhave fun here. It isn’t hard. Life is short. I think we can all agree on that. I haven’t found that magic fountain of youth yet, so I do my best to just be myself and take the good witth the bad. Speaking of which to divert for a moment......sometimes the forum here us like the great movie. The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly. I have seen it at least 8 times, but still will watch it again.

tech58
Video Poker Master

Post by tech58 »

olds442jetaway wrote:
Wed May 22, 2019 4:36 pm
Stay here Ted. I never doubted any of your stories. We can allhave fun here. It isn’t hard. Life is short. I think we can all agree on that. I haven’t found that magic fountain of youth yet, so I do my best to just be myself and take the good witth the bad. Speaking of which to divert for a moment......sometimes the forum here us like the great movie. The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly. I have seen it at least 8 times, but still will watch it again.
Olds just wanted to share a funny quote with you about great movies and the sad state of movies today. An article written by a fellow dinosaur, upon reaching the age of 80,included many hard learned lessons and resolutions, one of which was "to never again watch a movie he had not seen before". :lol:

FloridaPhil
Video Poker Master

Post by FloridaPhil »

My favorite movie is "Tombstone". Val Kilmer was fantastic. Probably watched it a dozen times so far.

advantage playe
Video Poker Master

Post by advantage playe »

hey florida phil,i never saw that one. if u give it the thumbs up I will have to see it ,thanks !!!!

advantage playe
Video Poker Master

Post by advantage playe »

I have seen the good bad ugly at least 20x. to me its kind of a satirical masterpiece though it was not intended to be I don't think. it is soooo funny to me and some of my friends. fantastic music as well !! I thought once upon a time in the west was v good as well !!

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

I've seen parts of that movie many times but haven't watched it all the way through in years. We used stills of the civil war scenes to help create artwork for a project I worked on before computer art was a thing.

OTABILL
Video Poker Master

Post by OTABILL »

FloridaPhil wrote:
Thu May 23, 2019 12:52 pm
My favorite movie is "Tombstone". Val Kilmer was fantastic. Probably watched it a dozen times so far.
Never saw the movie though I used to watch the TV western Tombstone Territory back in the 50s. However, have visited Tombstone several times since I've been in Arizona. Several blocks of old Tombstone are preserved and Boot Hill Cemetery is still there but the surrounding area is nothing to write home about.

billryan
Video Poker Master

Post by billryan »

I was very disappointed in Tombstone. Thankfully, I was just passing through. I honestly can't imagine a weeks vacation there. Thankfully, Bisbee is nearby.