Martiandale Clone

Discuss proper hold strategies and "advantage play" and ask questions about how to improve your play.
FAA
Video Poker Master

Re: Martiandale Clone

Post by FAA »

Congratulations on yet another windfall. Sunday wasn't fun day, but that's just a hazy memory now. You have left a dazed membership choking on your dust. My own best hand of the year is but 20% of your latest coup. Mohegan may mean wolf, but you're doing most of the gleeful howling. :-D

olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Post by olds442jetaway »

Just very lucky after 7 disaster trips. Finished the nite off with this one.
3CA69DA2-1E15-4DD7-AD31-B597CA7E27AD.jpeg

FAA
Video Poker Master

Post by FAA »

Congratulations. Terrific formula. Seven disaster trips, then recoup most of the funds on the eighth. I can’t make that work, since your pay table is so unique.

olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Post by olds442jetaway »

This is the same machine I hit the huge Royal for 16,800 0n 2/26. This one was also in diamonds. The quad deuces hit on it too. Wouldn’t surprise me at all if they pulled the machine. About 15 years ago, I hit a dealt Royal on a Double Down Stud machine and another dealt one a month later same machine. Both for 5,000 bucks. They pulled that machine the next day.

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

I would surely call that a night cap olds...a goodnight cap.

olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Post by olds442jetaway »

Thanks again all. Celebrated this morning on my way home with a Starbucks coffee and their Roasted ham egg and cheese sandwich on a croissant. They are very good. I didn’t want to go hang out in the lounge and get tempted to stay and play so I just pick that up on the way out. Mohegan son has a Starbucks inside.

olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Post by olds442jetaway »

357AB366-57D7-42A4-AD21-93C9382794C0.jpeg
This is for Doris. My local animal shelter is very happy to see me again. I think they are going to put my name on one of the dog houses. That is a good idea because when the Mrs. sends me there, I will know where to go !!! This little guy says....Don’t even think about it. This box is mine.

olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Post by olds442jetaway »

As to the Clone FAA, I am going and try and stick with no bet increase on JOB until negative 125 quarters. Keeps the budget bust possibility less likely.

FAA
Video Poker Master

Post by FAA »

Excellent trip. Same machine as the RF? I may have been too hasty in shutting down play so soon. Although after quad Aces and a SF, I don't know what the hell else I could pursue besides trouble. The SF seemed to be a clear stop sign. We each had two huge hands on our latest trip. The breathing felt easier, the bitter resignation absent. It was a pleasure to escape and enjoy.

olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Post by olds442jetaway »

For sure it seems like most of the time after we hit something good the machine goes straight down. On the other hand, I have sat next to people who hit another royal flush on the same machine within five minutes. One time I sat down at a machine a guy had just hit a royal flush on and he cashed it out. I had a little free play about 10 bucks if I remember and sat down to play As a goof. My Mrs. said you were just throwing away your money and I said probably but we will see. Sure enough before the $10 in free play was gone another royal appeared for 1000 bucks. I have posted about this before on bonus poker I hit four aces five times in one hour On the same machine. We just never know all we can do is try