is 8/5 full coin 1$ jacks or better better than 8/6 5$ 1 coin in jacks or better or the other way around?

Discuss proper hold strategies and "advantage play" and ask questions about how to improve your play.
olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Re: is 8/5 full coin 1$ jacks or better better than 8/6 5$ 1 coin in jacks or better or the other way around?

Post by olds442jetaway »

Join the club. I am the king of typos and don’t know how to auto correct my posts. I also post sometimes when my reading glasses are not within reach etc. Anytime anyone wants to take a trip up here let me know. As we both know, the way of the vp world is changing and who knows how long these fair games will last. I don’t love money either, only people, and especially animals. Of course the big guy upstairs as well.

advantage playe
Video Poker Master

Post by advantage playe »

Mohegan will not have me or my associates , persona non grata ! Hay . I think I spelled correctly ! Maybe FOXwoods some time soon . THANKS !!!

onemoretry
Video Poker Master

Post by onemoretry »

advantage playe wrote:
Sat Apr 24, 2021 9:21 am
Mohegan will not have me or my associates , persona non grata
What did you do to earn that "honour"?

olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Post by olds442jetaway »

There is an entire new staff running Mohegan now. Maybe it wouldn’t hurt to check in with them and see about coming back. Haven’t been to Foxwoods since Covid. They don’t have 99 percent quarers or halves. I am surprised. I haven’t been there in well over a year and they extended my Platinum status through 9/30/2021. Mohegan extended my Soar status as well to the same date. A little birdie must have told the Fox people who has been getting 100 percent of my play. No free room offers though from Fox. Would probably have to a host to see about that.

advantage playe
Video Poker Master

Post by advantage playe »

onemoretry wrote:
Sat Apr 24, 2021 10:10 am
advantage playe wrote:
Sat Apr 24, 2021 9:21 am
Mohegan will not have me or my associates , persona non grata
What did you do to earn that "honour"?
One word sums it up , stupidity !!