Ultimate X Spin Poker

Discuss the latest contests, contest strategies, and scores!
New2vp
Video Poker Master

Ultimate X Spin Poker

Post by New2vp »

It is a nice feature that allows everyone to see the especially large hands of the people in the top 10. Except for the Ultimate X Spin Poker game. There you generally see the hand obscured with a giant "X" being the prominent feature.

When the hand is a dealt monster, you can usually figure out by reading around the edges of the centerpiece. But when the 9 lines contribute differently with the perfect drawn cards, you often have no idea.

Except for someone who in the early a.m. hours is in 2nd place: Sharon C with 29,865 points. She was dealt 3 to a royal in positions 1, 3, and 5 and filled the other 2 on the center line. This allowed 3 of the 9 lines to be a royal. Congrats to Sharon!

A couple questions: Why can we see Sharon's masterpiece? And, if it is possible, why can't we eliminate the "X" in the picture so that we can view all the big hands in this way? No big deal, just a thought. Great site, great management, and great to promote free contests to thousands!

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

When you "jam" your credits on a big win (spacebar or enter) to get the credits to roll up faster, the "Big Win" graphic with the X goes away. It appears this is was Sharon C did, which allowed the cards to be visible in the screenshot.

I'll see if the timing of the screenshot can be adjusted to a frame that doesn't contain the giant X. That's annoying. :)

Come Back Kid
Video Poker Master

Post by Come Back Kid »

Webman, I've noticed on some of the Spin games...Ultimate X spin included. If you hold the 4th card, to far to the right of the card, it actually holds the 5th card instead. Just FYI...

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

Come Back Kid wrote:
Fri Feb 28, 2020 12:11 pm
Webman, I've noticed on some of the Spin games...Ultimate X spin included. If you hold the 4th card, to far to the right of the card, it actually holds the 5th card instead. Just FYI...
I always use the keyboard to hold cards, so never noticed this. I can definitely see what you're talking about. We'll get that fixed.