Daily Games

Discuss the latest contests, contest strategies, and scores!
Lateshowrob
Forum Rookie

Re: Daily Games

Post by Lateshowrob »

10 hands for a daily is good; I dislike when the weekly game has 5 hands or fewer, like last week's Quick Quads. Normally I would play the weekly a lot but I probably played QQ fewer than 5 times because it was so boring.

J. Bulletz
Forum Rookie

Post by J. Bulletz »

Yes, three hand quick quads was a bit dull; even when you got a good draw, only having 3 hands made it boring.

Aces and Eights

Post by Aces and Eights »

GIVE US A BREAK WITH THESE RESOURCE ROBBING ADDS - THE STUTTERING IS INTOLERABLE!
THE POP-UP ON LOWER RIGHT SIDE WHICH COVERS THE "DEAL/DRAW BUTTON" DEMONSTRATES THAT THIS SITE LACKS TACT!

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

Ads should not cover gameplay at all. Sounds like a bug or an advertiser doing something abnormal. What web browser are you on? Assume this is a computer and not a tablet? Is it one particular ad with that behavior, or all of the corner ads?

Aces and Eights

GIVE US A BREAK WITH THESE RESOURCE ROBBING ADDS - IT STUTTERED CAUSING ME TO HOLD AN UNWANTED CARD JUST MISSING ANOTHER ENTRY!

Aces and Eights

Google Chrome is up to date
Version 84.0.4147.105 (Official Build) (32-bit)
There are too many to count!
Some days it seems like all of them!

FYI: I am using an older P/C because it is more expendable than my others - I have previously gotten Malware while playing on this site - probably from the adds!

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

Sorry to hear that you're still having problems. Did the ad that was covering the Deal/Draw button go away or are you still seeing that?

Aces and Eights

It usually disappears - but sometimes I cannot close (X) it even with numerous attempts - I have to reload and try it again.
It is impracticable to play with it covering the Button.

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

Maybe your browser zoom settings are causing this to happen. Please try pressing Ctrl+0 (control and zero) on your keyboard to set the zoom to 100% and let me know if that helps. The corner ad should never overlap the game with standard settings.

Aces and Eights

Cannot get anything to come up.
Also, I am using an older 4:3 CTR monitor - not sure if that is contributory.
The ads trying to load/reload is the main source of my frustration!