Daily Games

Discuss the latest contests, contest strategies, and scores!
Aces and Eights

Daily Games

Post by Aces and Eights »

Webman: Those ads in the lower right hand corner blocking the deal button are back!
It is bad enough that after greater than 2 Millions Hands played over almost 10 years I still have to put-up with resource robbing ads.

Aces and Eights

Webman: Those ads in the lower right hand corner blocking the deal button are back!
It is bad enough that after greater than 2 Millions Hands played over almost 10 years I still have to put-up with resource robbing ads.

Aces and Eights

Aces and Eights

Aces and Eights

Aces and Eights

Aces and Eights

Aces and Eights

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

Posting it that many times isn't helpful. If I haven't replied, it's because I haven't seen the message yet.

Remind me what type of device you are playing on. Computer? Tablet?

Aces and Eights

Never-mind!
I WILL NOT BE BE FURTHER INSULTED!