Do you earn a star for being a Gold member?

Discuss the latest contests, contest strategies, and scores!
missann1215
Forum Newbie

Do you earn a star for being a Gold member?

Post by missann1215 »

I was under the impression you received a star every month for being a gold member!

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

You receive one achievement when you become a Gold Member or do a free trial of Gold Membership. You keep this achievement forever, which contributes to your star total at the beginning of each month.

For details on Stars and Achievements, see:
https://www.videopoker.com/stars/

MORRDT
Forum Newbie

Post by MORRDT »

I won a six month Gold membership for winning a daily tournament, but I'm not certain that I got the star, or the achievement credit either. How can I tell?

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

Go to the Achievements page and it should show there. If not, let me know and I can make sure it appears.

uhappy4me
Forum Newbie

Post by uhappy4me »

I won a free month of gold but did not get the gold achievement either. Also do I get a free week of the gold trial with it?

New2vp
Video Poker Master

Post by New2vp »

Hey Webman, Is the achievement also triggered if someone else gifts the gold membership? As you know, you recently gave me directions how to provide such a gift to my lady friend, but when checking on her Nickname in the Player Directory, while she is listed as a Gold Member, she is not credited with the Gold Membership achievement.

If that is intentional, I guess I understand. If not, could you make an adjustment to her achievement list? That would complete her first star for Christmas! ;)

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

That should have triggered it. I'll make sure that gets awarded and look into why it didn't happen.

New2vp
Video Poker Master

Post by New2vp »

Thank you.