100h wheel

Discuss the latest contests, contest strategies, and scores!
kennybobby

100h wheel

Post by kennybobby »

hey WM...

please tell me you just forgot but you can do it real quick--- hoping to either speed up 100h wheel or get rid of all the bells-n-whistles that slow it down so god awful much... since its not like most others anymore and you cannot hit enter a couple times to make things go turbo...
anything, if possible would be stupendous!

please and thank you

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

Hmmm... we did add the ability to accelerate things in the bonus. But it looks like it only works clicking the mouse, not the keyboard. We'll add those and should be up tomorrow.

kennybobby

Post by kennybobby »

thanks boss...that would be awesome!
pretty cool game--- i have just become impatient in my not quite mid-life years

have a goodn and thanks again

onemoretry
Video Poker Master

Post by onemoretry »

Another thing I've noticed about this game (other than how long it takes to play 100 deals), is that, sometimes, the four of a kind hands that produce the bonus wheel are mislabelled. You get the correct payout, and the wheel, but the hands are identified as full houses, or three of a kind.

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

onemoretry, if you could take a picture of that and email it to forum@videopoker.com that would be great so we can sort it out. Which game type have you noticed that in? (DDB, JoB etc)

onemoretry
Video Poker Master

Post by onemoretry »

Yesterday, I played some super double bonus and double double bonus plus, and it happened (albeit rarely), on both. I have played one session of double double today, and didn't see it at all.

I'll try those other two later today, and see if it happens again. Unfortunately, I am not equipped to take a picture and send it, unless there's a way to do it without a phone.

onemoretry
Video Poker Master

Post by onemoretry »

It did happen again in the two sessions of super double bonus I just completed. These two were my sessions three and four for the day.

In session three, deal 19, I hit quad queens with an ace. it was labelled three of a kind.

In session four, it happened three times: deal 27, quad kings with an eight was called a full house, deal 64, quad kings with a jack was called a full house, and, similarly, deal 99 quad jacks with a three was also deemed to be a full house.

In all cases, as I stated previously, the payout was correct, and the bonus wheel was awarded. And, for what it's worth, the border around the incorrect label was the colour that normally comes with face card quads. And, this has happened only with quads involving face cards.

Mare2548
Forum Regular

Post by Mare2548 »

I was frustrated by how slow the game added up wheel points but found that if I clicked on the wheel (I’m using an iPad), it instantly gave me the total points…don’t know if it works on a pc.
Last edited by Mare2548 on Tue Aug 10, 2021 1:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

So obviously in this game, you can get a bunch of win types in the same round. When you say it was labelled three of a kind, do you mean:
1) The bottom hand where the win type is visible over the top of the cards displayed the wrong win type
2) In the bottom left/right where all the win types are displayed the colored band that should have said " 4 Js Qs Ks" instead of said Full House but had the correct total for a 4 of a kind?

onemoretry
Video Poker Master

Post by onemoretry »

I don't really understand what you mean in !, but in any case it's 2. I am referring to the bottom left/right where all the winning hand types, and their number, are displayed in what you call a coloured band.