Daily game

Discuss the latest contests, contest strategies, and scores!
mamariverland
Forum Newbie

Daily game

Post by mamariverland »

What kind of daily contest is this?? One hand of 100? and it is the monthly contest! :x out of all the games, this one is super boring :wacko:

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

What you are referring to I assume is the Members Rule contest this week, where the game, number of hands and prizes are selected by the member who wins the Host Competition.

It's an interesting choice, to be sure... I'm sure some people love it but others like you will of course think it's a terrible choice. It's certainly different only allowing the one session of 100 hands and I'll be interested to see how the top scores turn out on this one.

New2vp
Video Poker Master

Post by New2vp »

Webman wrote:
Mon Oct 03, 2022 2:17 pm
... I'll be interested to see how the top scores turn out on this one.
I'm going to go out on a (fairly strong) limb and forecast that the top score will be the lowest to win any weekly contest so far this year! ;)

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

New2vp wrote:
Mon Oct 03, 2022 3:52 pm
Webman wrote:
Mon Oct 03, 2022 2:17 pm
... I'll be interested to see how the top scores turn out on this one.
I'm going to go out on a (fairly strong) limb and forecast that the top score will be the lowest to win any weekly contest so far this year! ;)
Someone has already hit deuces twice on Loose Deuces in a single session. I hope you are wearing a helmet!

New2vp
Video Poker Master

Post by New2vp »

If I fall, I'll try not to land on my head. I should have looked before I leapt. I guess someone actually picked the Classic Single Hand Game King one other time this year, so there is one winning score that might be beat: 8450. That is certainly possible this week, but maybe my prediction will still hold up since there is only one session per member per day allowed.

I don't have an estimate of how many sessions per day are being played, so I don't know how much to worry about being wrong. I didn't realize that you don't list the number of sessions played in the Members Rule Contest results like you do with the Regular Weekly Contests. I imagine it varies from day to day. And it would certainly vary from week to week since different members pick a different number of sessions per day.

I'll try to weather the storm. I wouldn't mind being wrong at all, if I was lucky enough to be the one to beat 8450. But I probably would have a better chance at winning Powerball or MegaMillions ... if I would buy a ticket, that is.

Murph8
Forum Newbie

Post by Murph8 »

Today I played the daily game of Super Triple Play, I played 8 games following the strategy and could only muster a best score of 850 which ranked 3217 on the final 8th game. Previous best was 655 which ranked 4609!