What Happened

Discuss the latest contests, contest strategies, and scores!
OTABILL
Video Poker Master

What Happened

Post by OTABILL »

Webman,

I just completed 100 hands in the monthly. Normally, the score is uploaded and added to my total. This time, I got a circle like it was loading. But it didn't and the entire round seems to have been lost. Since it was a relatively good round, I am not happy. Score was 565. Previous round was 395. What happened?

Come Back Kid
Video Poker Master

Post by Come Back Kid »

I got a lot of spinning circles at the end of games last week as well...A few the past two days, but only for a couple seconds. Last week was the worst, both on keno and poker. I had to leave some games at the end, as the spinning never stopped.

doris13
Video Poker Master

Post by doris13 »

i've had the circles too but also the game will stop for a few seconds in the middle of a deal and when i hold cards it takes about 30 seconds before it the hold appears.not every hand but enough to be annoying

Come Back Kid
Video Poker Master

Post by Come Back Kid »

Acting up again tonight, after finishing the weekly game, I got the spinning circle again. I finally had to leave the game after waiting 4 minutes, it didn't stop. I don't know if it registers or not.

OTABILL
Video Poker Master

Post by OTABILL »

Come Back Kid wrote:
Thu Oct 13, 2022 5:10 pm
Acting up again tonight, after finishing the weekly game, I got the spinning circle again. I finally had to leave the game after waiting 4 minutes, it didn't stop. I don't know if it registers or not.
Mine eventually did but we need to hear from Webman on this issue.

JOHNNYWR
Forum Newbie

Post by JOHNNYWR »

I HAVE BEEN HAVING A PROBLEM WITH RECONNECTING TO THE INTERNET AND SOME DAYS IT WILL STOP SEVERAL TIMES AN HOUR...EVEN TO THE POINT THAT I HAVE TO LOG OUT AND THEN BACK IN TO RESUME THE GAME...