May 2008 Contest Results

Discuss the latest contests, contest strategies, and scores!
MikeA
Video Poker Master

Re: May 2008 Contest Results

Post by MikeA »

I played the super aces I guess it was called and I was dealt VERY FEW 3rf
compared to FPDW that I play on here.  I would guess only a third as many over several thousand hands.  Anyone else experience that?

After the first couple of rounds, Super Aces was the only game I played JM.  I don't recall any 4RF draws, few quads and none of them dealt to me.  Just wasn't my contest I guess.

jm002546

Post by jm002546 »

I just know that the 3rf's come up very frequently on the deuces game, but were very scarce for the new contest game I played. 4rf I had probably 2 over ~10000 thousand hands.  

ginxxxx

Post by ginxxxx »

[QUOTE=jm002546]  I played the super aces I guess it was called and I was dealt VERY FEW 3rfcompared to FPDW that I play on here.  I would guess only a third as many over several thousand hands.  Anyone else experience that?

After the first couple of rounds, Super Aces was the only game I played JM.  I don't recall any 4RF draws, few quads and none of them dealt to me.  Just wasn't my contest I guess.[/QUOTE]ME, too, although on my best hand (Quad Aces w/2 kickers), I was tempted to switch games, but kept getting good hands.  That was my only noteworthy experience.  The rare RF on the top did nothing to tilt the game.I enjoyed playing this contest very much, even had an audience/cheerleader my husband, (aka "The cooler").