Brethren across the border, we embrace you

Discuss the latest contests, contest strategies, and scores!
Webman
Video Poker Master

Brethren across the border, we embrace you

Post by Webman »

Quick announcement:Viva Canada! Canadian residents will now be eligible for contests. Practice up. 

cddenver
Video Poker Master

Post by cddenver »

Grandpa can finally throw away the Groucho disguise that he's been wearing during contests. 

I think that to celebrate this change in policy a case of Molson's should be one of the prizes in the next contest. 

EDC1977
Video Poker Master

Post by EDC1977 »

I think they need to be introduced to Moon Pies and RC cola!

faygo
Video Poker Master

Post by faygo »

Does this mean we can watch " Hockey Night In Canada" without feeling like an interloper? Eh!  Grandpa win this thing just to show em!

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

Hey cd wasn't Pam Anderson once a model for Molson's? I mean before she got all giggley with David (I want a hamburger) Hasslehoff?

The Canadians also helped establish what is now known as Special Forces in the US Army. Oh and THEIR side of the falls is much cleaner.

cddenver
Video Poker Master

Post by cddenver »

Hey cd wasn't Pam Anderson once a model for Molson's? I mean before she got all giggley with David (I want a hamburger) Hasslehoff?

I must be getting old because in any and all Molson's ads I've ever seen, I just remember...the Molson's. 

I just saw the hamburger video the other night.  I'm glad that I never did anything like that when I was younger. 

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

cd I wish I had a shiny silver dollar for every time I woke up with a bunch of fast food wrappers on my stomach. I could then take those silver dollars and bet them using the now famous .05/.25/1.00/2.00/5.00/25.00/100.00/500.00/1,000.00/10,000.00/1,000,000.00 progression.

The Hof was hilarious in that video and the way his daughter was telling him how he was going to lose his tv gig with ABC, priceless.

I thought maybe you were a Coor's fan?

cddenver
Video Poker Master

Post by cddenver »

The Hof was hilarious in that video and the way his daughter was telling him how he was going to lose his tv gig with ABC, priceless.

I thought maybe you were a Coor's fan?

In my day we were more careful and made sure that we weren't being taped.    I've never liked Coor's, so I'll stick with the Molson's.