Winning

Discuss the latest contests, contest strategies, and scores!
desertrose
Forum Newbie

Winning

Post by desertrose »

To the gold players, thank you for those of you who gave me kudos for hitting the top score in this month's contest yesterday, I did appreciate it. To the lady who was "sure" I'd won before, you are very mistaken.  I'm thrilled to be on top, though realistically, I'm also sure it won't last through the contest. I've never won anything on this website, and a couple weeks ago, I did get into 10th place on the go for the gold contest, but was bumped a few minutes later.  I can't blame you for wanting friends to win, I would to, but please don't hope I get bumped just because you think I won before.  After 5 years on this site, this is the first time I have even come close. Wishing all members, Gold and free, luck.!!

shadowman
Video Poker Master

Post by shadowman »

I'm betting you will win, D-Rose. Nice session. Those dealt hands are tough to get and hitting 3 in one session is fantastic. Congrats.

New2vp
Video Poker Master

Post by New2vp »

Rose, The previous contest with this format was won with just under 700,000 points.  So, that is an indicator that you have a more than reasonable chance of winning this time.  You almost certainly will get some sort of prize.  Best of luck.I don't think you have to worry much about who's for you or against you. I'm guessing that I would rather have a score posted with people rooting against me than not have one and having all the gold or non-gold rooting for me to get one.  Enjoy the well wishes of some and the jealousy from others!

BillyJoe
Video Poker Master

Post by BillyJoe »

Remember, Rose, WHOEVER wins (and someone will) will be the envy of some players. So, it may as well be you. Just laugh all the way to the store with your Visa card.   Good luck

Lu~9
Forum Newbie

Post by Lu~9 »

~Congratulations Desertrose~  : )

BOOPSAHOY
Video Poker Master

Post by BOOPSAHOY »

Congrats Desertrose-thats a fantastic score!

Charby
Forum Rookie

Post by Charby »

Congrats on your win, Desertrose!! We all aspire to get the top spot, though typically don't expect to. There's always that wish that we'll oust the top spot but, and chatters will joke about it, but there is always a feeling of appreciation for the one that did. Enjoy your moment! I just wish your prize included free membership in Gold so you could chat with us!
Charby