VideoPoker.com and Contests on the iPad

Discuss the latest contests, contest strategies, and scores!
Webman
Video Poker Master

VideoPoker.com and Contests on the iPad

Post by Webman »

You might want to try out iSwifter on your ipads. The browser add-on was 2.99 I think.I just tried it out... it seems to simulate flash player quite well. The contest loads and can be played just fine, as can the other games on the site.Some things look a little funny... the scoreboard seems to be overflowing with text and a few other things are out of place. But it gets the job done.We can't officially support it (we won't be spending our nights making that scoreboard look perfect in this app) and who knows if Apple will get cranky and shut it down. But for now, it seems to do the trick!

feline57

Post by feline57 »

Thanks for the tip.  I love my iPad but disappointed with not being able to run flash programs.   I have tried CloudBrowser but it is slow and doesn't always work very well. I think I will give the iSwifter a try. It's worth the $2.99 to give it a go. 

feline57

Post by feline57 »

I just downloaded and installed the iSwifter app to my iPad. Just played in the contest. Sometimes it was slow to hold the cards but it does work!  You just have to play slow and make sure the cards you choose to keep are held.   Thanks again for the suggestion.

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

Yes, it's a little clunky but it works (for now). I also hated how long it took to scroll down on the rules page (and kept highlighting text I didn't want to).  Better than nothing I guess.