gift card

Discuss the latest contests, contest strategies, and scores!
mendon

gift card

Post by mendon »

I was lucky enough to place in the
august contest.  I did not recieve the gift card in two weeks like they said, so I waited one more week until I contacted them.  I recieved a email the same day that said they were looking into it.  Then they said they had no tracking device so they would reissue it , ok that's great , that was on Sep t21 , so lastnight I emailed them to say still nothing. Now today they said they would call to get it reissued tomorrow!  Anyone else have this happen?  At this point I doubt I will see it.

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

Gift cards are ordered  weekly, so depending on when you won, it can take up to 3 weeks for delivery but is sometimes less.  Your $50 card was indeed re-issued at 4:10pm yesterday so it probably shipped today.   To my knowledge, there haven't been any other problems with Gift Card deliveries to date and we're sorry for the inconvenience. If this becomes a recurring problem we  may look into another vendor.When the card arrives, you will need to activate it (instructions sent previously but let us know if you have any questions).

mendon

Post by mendon »

Thank You so much