Why do you play the daily/monthly contest

Discuss the latest contests, contest strategies, and scores!
TexasBubbette
Forum Rookie

Re: Why do you play the daily/monthly contest

Post by TexasBubbette »

Doggie
This is a fun website and I am so glad my friend told me about it.     I love video poker and I do play all the contests and have never won nor been picked on a random.    Who cares!.   This is inexpensive entertainment and have many friends to chat with from all over the United States.    I enjoy talking with you and you need an attitude adjustment.    Take it from a friend.     Be glad that you can play, win or lose, and talk with friends on a daily basis.      There are many folks out there that would love to be in this position and can't for one reason or another.      Start being more positive and play for fun.

LVGlen
Forum Newbie

Post by LVGlen »

I wish it only took one good hand to win at these contests! I just had a dealt Royal on Dream Card Triple Play today and it wasn't even enough to break into the top 10. Looking at past contest results, it seems like it takes two good hands to win any of these contests. Just go and look at the past contest results to see what I mean. Oh, well... what's tomorrow's contest going to be!