Contest Error?

Discuss the latest contests, contest strategies, and scores!
rayj

Contest Error?

Post by rayj »

After finishing a round, the submit score took an error.
I had a score of 2600.

I have a screen shot of the error. It has to do with mySQL and too many connections.

Ray

Galeygoo
VP Veteran

Post by Galeygoo »

Just had the same problem with a 2305 session.  Was not submitted due to "too many connections"

leakysqueaky
Forum Rookie

Post by leakysqueaky »

Mine wasn't submitted either (it was over 12k)

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

Sounds like there were some server issues last night. If you get that error, wait a few minutes and then try submitting the score again.

Mello777
Forum Rookie

Post by Mello777 »

Many of us were experiencing this same server issue tonight playing in VP..   If the player just continues to play the game will eventually reset itself.   Many players are complaning that their scores from the contest are being dropped /lost an not recorded.  Ugh....

BillyJoe
Video Poker Master

Post by BillyJoe »

I think I had a score of 1 Million that didn't get recorded. Of course, I think I had a few bourbons too. Do I win ?

faygo
Video Poker Master

Post by faygo »

I think I had a score of 1 Million that didn't get recorded. Of course, I think I had a few bourbons too. Do I win ?

Huh!  Just a Million, mine was just over a Bizillion.  I'm going to Disney World.

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

Many of us were experiencing this same server issue tonight playing in VP.

Please clear your browser cache (temporary internet files) and let me know if it happens any further.

BillyJoe
Video Poker Master

Post by BillyJoe »

[QUOTE=Mello777] Many of us were experiencing this same server issue tonight playing in VP.

Please clear your browser cache (temporary internet files) and let me know if it happens any further.[/QUOTE]
Is clearing your browser like a bathroom break? Oh, you are probably talking about the computer, not the bourbon... sorry

BobDancer
Video Poker Master

Post by BobDancer »

A Million? Wow! That's fantastic! I guess your money management theory works after all!!