New contest format - FAQ

Discuss the latest contests, contest strategies, and scores!
cribplayer
Forum Rookie

Re: New contest format - FAQ

Post by cribplayer »

I have never had such bad luck playing these monthly contests, , what is the best game to win conetests and why?  I know luck is a big factor in it but what game do  you play, I always  play double double bonus.I think they should have the contest format changed because who ever plays the  most hands in the monthly contest has the best chance of winning and I've played alot of rounds for sure.  there should be a limit on how many rounds you can play like the daily tournaments.

onemoretry
Video Poker Master

Post by onemoretry »

I they should have the contest format changed because who ever plays the  most handshave in the monthly contest has the best chance of winning and I've played alot of rounds for sure.  there should be a limit on how many rounds you can play like the daily tournaments.

Have you not noticed that you are limited to five one hundred hand sessions per day?

lork1000
Forum Newbie

Post by lork1000 »

LOVE THIS NEW FORMAT - KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK - MY COMPUTER WENT DOWN IN THE MIDDLE OF A GAME BUT YOUR FORMAT BROUGHT ME RIGHT BACK TO IT WHEN IT WAS FIXED - THANKSLORETTA

vlt
Forum Newbie

Post by vlt »

I like the changes that have been made especially for the Monthly Contest. I don't always have time to play the 5 hands per day, but can make up the ones I missed now.

baseballnut
Forum Newbie

Post by baseballnut »

I love the changes that have been made to the tournament structure. However, I wonder if you would consider taking the single line game off the monthly contest (maybe make it the daily contest a couple times per month) and put a multi-line game as the monthly, even if only for one month.

rcar
Forum Newbie

Post by rcar »

In qualifying for the monthly contest which stars after earning carry over month to month. I am sure the criteria is probably posted but couldn't find a clear answer. Thanks

WVRadar

Post by WVRadar »

In qualifying for the monthly contest which stars after earning carry over month to month. I am sure the criteria is probably posted but couldn't find a clear answer. Thanks

Only stars earned through your achievements carry over from month to month. 4 achievements equal 1 star.

If you click on View next to the Star Level (upper right of screen) you can see your progress towards the next Star in each of the three categories: Achievements, Hands, and Days of Play.

cozylife
Forum Newbie

Post by cozylife »

I have come back to VideoPoker.com after being away for awhile. I like the new contest format!

I have questions about one of the achievements, the one you can get for beating the previous day top score in a non contest game. How do you find the games that have had at least 20 players and how do you find the previous day score?

No answer after a couple days but I just saw my first game with a note at the top about the score to beat from yesterday.

sequential
Forum Newbie

Post by sequential »

Doesn't seem to be stalling as much as it used to ... glad of that. I have same question as cozylife, regarding how to find the games that have had at least 20 players?

Minn. Fatz
VP Veteran

Post by Minn. Fatz »

Super Double Bonus has the most high-value hands, several of which you pretty much need to hit to make the grade. I play the monthly contest in order to get hands for the 7 Star tourney myself.