New contest format - FAQ

Discuss the latest contests, contest strategies, and scores!
syndijean
Forum Newbie

Re: New contest format - FAQ

Post by syndijean »

Love the new stuff!!!

roezan67
Forum Newbie

Post by roezan67 »

I like the new format, although I don't like the monthly accumulative. If don't play every day then you are pretty much out of it.

nanarr
Forum Newbie

Post by nanarr »

The new contests are great, I don't get bored with them.

King of hearts
Forum Newbie

Post by King of hearts »

Love the contest format even though I can't win. It is fun to have choices.

jags
Forum Newbie

Post by jags »

Love all the contests! I placed 2nd in a monthly contest and received the gift card within days. Great website for video poker lovers!

Muffie1233
Forum Rookie

Post by Muffie1233 »

PLEASE add more keno contests. They are why I became a gold member in the first place. Now, they only show up about once a month for only a daily contest.

RachelleN
Forum Newbie

Post by RachelleN »

Thanks for the gift card, but it sure is hard to win the monthly cumulative contest when you're working.

auntipup1
Forum Newbie

Post by auntipup1 »

Webman: I have played the contest since the beginning, I have noticed that Island Girl is pretty much in either the winner or in the top ten. What gives ?? I CAN'T do anything in the contest's and I play everyday, I'm lucky if I get 1 four of a kind never mind a Royal or 4 A'c with a kincker. yet almost every month Island Girl is up there I don't believe "LUVK" is that GOOD. It's been proved to me that the contest is rigged and before we ever start the winner is already Decide. It's strange I can't get crap and some are on the board all the time.I'm sorry but I don't think "LUVK" is that Generious5

BillyJoe
Video Poker Master

Post by BillyJoe »

Webman: It's been proved to me that the contest is rigged and before we ever start the winner is already Decide.
Naw - if it was rigged, EDog would win..

edog743
Video Poker Master

Post by edog743 »

If that is the case BJ they certainly are not rigged Auntipup there does seem to be a core group of people that do a considerable amount of winning around here though. I have mentioned it to Webman a lot.