Thanks for playing the first 7 Star Tourney

Discuss the latest contests, contest strategies, and scores!
chattycattty
VP Veteran

Re: Thanks for playing the first 7 Star Tourney

Post by chattycattty »

Loved everything about the tourney except....I didn't make it into the finals..... But you won the daily contest yesterday. Congrats for picking up a quick $25. Good luck on your upcoming trip to Biloxi.

theacequeen
Forum Regular

Post by theacequeen »

Thanks so much chatty. As I said, that winning game was a complete surprise. But the best part was getting an entry into TOC -- didn't think I would make it this year. Still working on the Biloxi trip -- must be a busy week down there -- still haven't heard back from host. Good luck to you, too, on your upcoming trip to NOLA. Wishing you many, many jackpots.

The Ace King
Forum Newbie

Post by The Ace King »

Congratulations, theacequeen, on your TOC entry. Now, get us an entry to Biloxi so we can get on the road.   

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

Can a player earn an achievement for posting in the forum only once? If we posted during the September contest and earned an achievement for posting can we also earn another achievement for posting in the October contest qualifying period?

WVRadar

Post by WVRadar »

[QUOTE=theacequeen] Loved everything about the tourney except....I didn't make it into the finals..... But you won the daily contest yesterday. Congrats for picking up a quick $25. Good luck on your upcoming trip to Biloxi.[/QUOTE]

Congrats yourself chattycattty for finishing second in the monthly contest.

chattycattty
VP Veteran

Post by chattycattty »

Thank you WVR. It is a fun contest. Because it is so long it is more of a marathon than a sprint. I am taking this month off. Good luck to everyone competing in this months contest.