Thanks for playing the first 7 Star Tourney

Discuss the latest contests, contest strategies, and scores!
Webman
Video Poker Master

Thanks for playing the first 7 Star Tourney

Post by Webman »

Before anyone freaks out that the results went up before the conclusion of the contest...    it's because all players have completed all of their sessions today, so scores are now final.I hope this will be a fun addition to our contest line-up each month.Thanks to everyone who took part. I know for some it was a lot of work just to qualify. The next 7 Star tourney will begin on October 24th and you can start earning your stars on the 1st. II would also like to congratulate our winner Fudger, who has been a member for more than nine years! Congrats, and thanks for playing.

Galeygoo
VP Veteran

Post by Galeygoo »

Before anyone freaks out that the results went up before the conclusion of the contest...    it's because all players have completed all of their sessions today, so scores are now final.

I hope this will be a fun addition to our contest line-up each month.

Thanks to everyone who took part. I know for some it was a lot of work just to qualify. The next 7 Star tourney will begin on October 24th and you can start earning your stars on the 1st. I

I would also like to congratulate our winner Fudger, who has been a member for more than nine years! Congrats, and thanks for playing.

I already thought this was a fun addition to our monthly contest menu.  Bravo!
Congrats, Fudger.  Hmmmm, and to think....I was looking at the "inner sanctum" list and didn't see your name.   Must have missed it....

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

And F comes after E so Fudger should be right below edog then?

All kidding aside; congrats Fudger.

BillyJoe
Video Poker Master

Post by BillyJoe »

Didn't qualify for the finals, so the Inner Sanctum ain't what it used to be.

Seriously, WebMan, very nice job with the contest and the format. It should be a lot of fun each month.

poker1950
Forum Newbie

Post by poker1950 »

Does videopoker.com work like a video poker machine where there is an equal opportunity for all combinations of cards to be dealt or are the cards dealt predetermined ?

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

Randomly so they do not come out predetermined.

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

Yes, cards are selected at random**except for edog743

turtles1950
Forum Newbie

Post by turtles1950 »

Didn't win or even get on board, but it gives me something to try for. 

WVRadar

Post by WVRadar »

Although I didn't qualify, the tourney has opened up a whole new area of videopoker.com for me: the Single and Group challenges, which I enjoy. I've also started to play the Daily and Weekly contests more than I used to, just for the chance of winning another achievement to help me qualify next time.

Great addition to the site, Webman.

theacequeen
Forum Regular

Post by theacequeen »

Loved everything about the tourney except....I didn't make it into the finals.....