Peek and Play?

Discuss the latest contests, contest strategies, and scores!
LovePlusOne
Forum Regular

Peek and Play?

Post by LovePlusOne »

Can I just say how much I despise this game? It's probably the most frustrating contest game on this site!

It's rare that I get a "peek" card that does me any good. Most of the time it totally messes up my prospective hand, like getting dealt 4 to a straight flush, but that stupid peek card is totally useless.

Is there any contest game you feel that way about, or am I the only one?

Well, I finally got that off my chest! Thanks for listening, folks. I have to go play another 3 hands to be eligible for 12 games tomorrow. Hopefully the game will be better

maddoggirl
Forum Newbie

Post by maddoggirl »

I love peek and play. It is one of my favorites.

WhitneyReed

Post by WhitneyReed »

Can I just say how much I despise this game? It's probably the most frustrating contest game on this site!

It's rare that I get a "peek" card that does me any good. Most of the time it totally messes up my prospective hand, like getting dealt 4 to a straight flush, but that stupid peek card is totally useless.

I completely agree! Playing single handed it might be okay, but on multi-line you're more often than not getting penalized with that peek card, and that card goes to all active hands unlike in normal games where the first draw card is different for each hand.

Sandrina Roc
Forum Regular

Post by Sandrina Roc »

I agree.  I don't love the game.  I also am so against the norm because I dislike any 100/50/25 play games and Dream Card games.  I rarely play the weekly contest because the game chosen is usually one of those listed.

jimwinner
Forum Newbie

Post by jimwinner »

I agree, Peek and Play is shared with Barnyard poker as my least favorite to play.

Galeygoo
VP Veteran

Post by Galeygoo »

I can't stand Peek and Play myself. I have to laugh. though; I miss Barnyard Poker "in the mix" on the daily game now and once considered it one of my most hated games...lol

feline57

Post by feline57 »

One game on here I don't care much for is Color Match. I'm not sure why exactly I don't like it, just doesn't appeal to me.

modem1
Forum Rookie

Post by modem1 »

Agree with dislike of Color Match, Barnyard Poker and would add Royal Hunt to that list.