Quick quads this week

Discuss the latest contests, contest strategies, and scores!
Onenickelmiracl

Quick quads this week

Post by Onenickelmiracl »

It's working really well letting me play glitch free pretty much. Just scored 7895, 20th now, betting it will wind up being around 120-140th by weeks end. I do need a top 100 achievement in a weekly, would be surprised if this score pulls through. Only bittersweet knowing if I get it, top ten and #1, comparatively different planets and the biggies might take years to get, if ever.

Onenickelmiracl

32nd now, maybe it'll hold up after all. Just depends on how many degenerates play 200-400 rounds. I think they're ill, I'm serious.

Onenickelmiracl

Three big hands determined my score by the way. Four to a royal, gave one royal, then a pair of deuces gave foakwak. These were preceded by dealt quick quads tens. Dont remember much else.

Onenickelmiracl

42, we'll see how much volume affects it Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. It'll be close. I'll be very discouraged from bothering for a while if it doesn't hold up.

Onenickelmiracl

52, think I'm safe, and in this time.

Onenickelmiracl

Wound up being about 72-75,not sure, but got that achievement I needed. Put up about an extra 100 rounds and couldn't get closer than 1000 of my score. Dealt quads with kickers if you get them would clearly be not enough for future references.

onemoretry
Video Poker Master

Post by onemoretry »

You finished 73rd. You can look it up by going to past results on the play contests page, and then selecting view winners.

How many achievements does that give you?

Onenickelmiracl

11 achievements. I'll get to the skills test before next month to get three stars, just can't do it from phone. Either this or a referral. All the rest are uphill tough, #1 daily, top ten or #1 weekly, top 100, top 10 or #1 monthly. Then there's seven star placement in the money round, then tournament of champions. It's gonna be awhile. No doubt about it, it gets harder and harder.

onemoretry
Video Poker Master

Post by onemoretry »

It's gonna be awhile. No doubt about it, it gets harder and harder. That's for sure. I'm at nineteen achievements and aside from "refer a friend", there isn't much left that's even remotely easy.

Onenickelmiracl

[QUOTE=Onenickelmiracl] It's gonna be awhile. No doubt about it, it gets harder and harder. That's for sure. I'm at nineteen achievements and aside from "refer a friend", there isn't much left that's even remotely easy.[/QUOTE] Yes, almost impossible to get them all unless maybe you played here from the beginning when presumably there were less people playing. Though, I don't know if there has been increases or decreases in popularity making success slightly easier or difficult.

There are about 50,000 or more rounds in the weekly iirc, so simply 1/50,000 to be #1 considering it's all about the two big hands or more needed there, all skill very meaningless. The top ten, ten times easier but still very hard. I think it's all so rare, a lifetime is not enough time.