The dreaded crash in the monthly

Discuss the latest contests, contest strategies, and scores!
Onenickelmiracl

The dreaded crash in the monthly

Post by Onenickelmiracl »

Three days ago, KKK became KKKKQ twenty sounds in of my first of five rounds. Next day Ah,Ks,As,Qs,Js, on the first deal, swing and a miss 8h followed by gentle mediocrity. Yesterday was the day you dread, nothing near 400, all low 300s and a 245. Lost over 1000 to par and at least 40 spots. If a royal or Aces with a kicker doesn't come etc., wasted a whole month just to come really close.

Onenickelmiracl

I've dropped 2000 from par since before the bad day. Looking like only a royal will get me to the top 100. 2500 above par, need to end 5000 above. Frustrating, will probably forgo wasting 15 hours on the monthly.

Onenickelmiracl

Total failure as thought, the sudden reversal of fortune happened fast and continued until the end, no royal or aces to bail me out, let alone the quad drought.

pokerforme

Post by pokerforme »

I stuck it out to fall 20k+ short. Normally I give up a week in

Onenickelmiracl

I'm burnt out again. Don't think Ill be able to play the contests this month, feels so much like it did playing Farmville back in the day where the only reason to play was all the time you already invested and you know it's inevitable you wont be able to keep it up.

pokerforme

Post by pokerforme »

Yeah I'm already so far behind I'm giving up. You need a miracle just to stay within reach.

marymouse
Forum Newbie

Post by marymouse »

Why oh why does this site keep crashing.   If it doesn't stay on how are you supposed to win a contest

Onenickelmiracl

Why oh why does this site keep crashing.   If it doesn't stay on how are you supposed to win a contest Sorry know what you mean. The higher ups must be some diabolical and ruthless people. You either need to upgrade your equipment or pay them to remove the ads. Sucks because the site used to be fair, but the parent company lost their valuable patents by expiration and it must be causing financial problems.

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

If any particular ads are causing a problem, please send a description to forum@videopoker.com and we will attempt to remove them. If your browser is crashing during play, make sure no other tabs or windows are open while playing.