Connecting to server error messages

Comments and suggestions about VideoPoker.com
oldgodslive
Forum Rookie

Connecting to server error messages

Post by oldgodslive »

I keep getting these messages - multiple times. I would 1) like to know what this is about and 2)would like to know if this is ever going to be resolved

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

What browser are you using, and how frequent would you say the messages are? Every minute? A few times an hour? A few times a day?

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

I am getting them with relative frequency (ranges from several times a minute to less frequent) using chrome. Just started happening over the weekend. They really are quite bothersome, closing out and reopening the browser does not help.

oldgodslive
Forum Rookie

Post by oldgodslive »

Played on both IPAD and laptop. Using Chrome. Frequency on IPAD was 5 or 6 over the course of one game. I finally quit. Laptop yesterday morning was several times. It is getting to be pretty difficult to play. Game will also lock up for a minute (greyed out buttons) and then continue.

Come Back Kid
Video Poker Master

Post by Come Back Kid »

A lot of people are affected by this. The blue box pops up all the time. It affects chat too, causing a long delay. I am using Chrome as well. I thought it was happening last week also.

onemoretry
Video Poker Master

Post by onemoretry »

I use Safari, and my situation is about he same as others have reported above.

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

Should be fixed now. Let me know if you experience it further.

Come Back Kid
Video Poker Master

Post by Come Back Kid »

Mine has been good, thank you! But I've seen at least 4 people say they're still getting the blue box. Just fyi...