VPW Request

Comments and suggestions about VideoPoker.com
MikeA
Video Poker Master

VPW Request

Post by MikeA »

If and when there is a new release of VPW, it would be exceptional if Quick Quads was added to the menu, especially a version of it in Single Line.

faygo
Video Poker Master

Post by faygo »

Much better for it to be a small(Low Cost) download offered on this site to update our current VPW.

MikeA
Video Poker Master

Post by MikeA »

Hmmmm, I wonder if they've considered marketing upgrades that way?  I know that other software has been successful doing that.  "Links Golf" has or use to have additional courses you could purchase separately and add to your current Links master program.  Microsoft's Flight Simulator had add-on scenery and Aircraft that could be purchases without buying a new version of the Simulator.Good suggestion Faygo.  I hadn't thought of that.

faygo
Video Poker Master

Post by faygo »

My next thought is that the Strategy is already done for them. I'm sure for a SMALL licencing fee SM would part with it.

MikeA
Video Poker Master

Post by MikeA »

My next thought is that the Strategy is already done for them. I'm sure for a SMALL licencing fee SM would part with it.It's a thought Faygo, but I'm pretty sure that VPW completely recalculates the strategy charts mathematically so that it can do it over for you when you change the pay tables. However, SM might get royalties or something!

shadowman
Video Poker Master

Post by shadowman »

Not too small  ... OTOH, I'm pretty sure they would need to be able to dynamically create a strategy so that changing paytables would also change the strategy.

faygo
Video Poker Master

Post by faygo »

Not too small  ... OTOH, I'm pretty sure they would need to be able to dynamically create a strategy so that changing paytables would also change the strategy.

Dynamic/Smamic who was there for us when we needed it?

shadowman
Video Poker Master

Post by shadowman »

I'm a little surprised no one has asked for a strategy chart for any of the other QQ games. I suspect there are more similarities than differences but I'm sure there are many differences as well.

BTW, webman never posted the returns for any of the other games so I could verify my numbers. I really wanted this before building any more strategies (duh). Maybe we need a concerted lobbying effort.

faygo
Video Poker Master

Post by faygo »

I'm a little surprised no one has asked for a strategy chart for any of the other QQ games. I suspect there are more similarities than differences but I'm sure there are many differences as well.

BTW, webman never posted the returns for any of the other games so I could verify my numbers. I really wanted this before building any more strategies (duh). Maybe we need a concerted lobbying effort.

Ok Webman you hooked us on this game. Now you have to pay the price and publish the returns as SM asked for. ( How is that SM?)

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

I've put a request in and will let you know the instant I hear back. Things are a little crazy around here right now.