No politics?

Comments and suggestions about VideoPoker.com
Geddy3
Forum Rookie

No politics?

Post by Geddy3 »

I thought the video poker site is politics free??? If so, why is the new contest host allowed to show a picture of a Trump as their avatar? Would really prefer not to see anything political related when coming to this site, is there a way to hide people's avatar's? Thanks.

seemoreroyals
VP Veteran

Post by seemoreroyals »

I agree. We all see enough of his smug face on TV. Please give us a way to change avatar.

doris13
Video Poker Master

Post by doris13 »

would you be posting if biden's picture was up there?

Than01
Forum Regular

Post by Than01 »

Way to go Doris! TDS is everywhere.

seemoreroyals
VP Veteran

Post by seemoreroyals »

I would prefer not to see either one. It would be easy IMO for Webman to allow us to click on the avatar and make the image go away just like he or she has done with the comments from the contest leader. If I want to subject myself to a steady diet of politics I can go to the anything and everything section of the forum.

When I go to the main page of this website to decide what contests I want to participate in for the day, a political avatar is the last thing I want to see. The placement of the avatar Geddy3 is referring to is particularly annoying as it is at the very top of the page.

Geddy3
Forum Rookie

Post by Geddy3 »

Yes, I would post same question if Biden was up there. I go to this site to get away from ALL politics. I thought the terms of use on the site were pretty clear, no politics except in the designated section and I would expect that to extend to avatars as well. In any case, I would think hiding a person's avatar would be helpful in more cases then just political. Hopefully webman will respond in some manner.

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

Geddy3 wrote:
Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:50 am
I thought the video poker site is politics free??? If so, why is the new contest host allowed to show a picture of a Trump as their avatar? Would really prefer not to see anything political related when coming to this site, is there a way to hide people's avatar's? Thanks.
I'm just throwing this out there but how do you know that it really isn't HIM playing here.

Hmm.....

FAA
Video Poker Master

Post by FAA »

This is as good a thread as any: I'm just throwing it out there. Leave me alone, TL. I have absolutely no interest in conversing with you and will simply ignore future effort to incite me, as you have done with former members. Just leave me alone.

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

FAA wrote:
Mon Oct 05, 2020 3:41 pm
This is as good a thread as any: I'm just throwing it out there. Leave me alone, TL. I have absolutely no interest in conversing with you and will simply ignore future effort to incite me, as you have done with former members. Just leave me alone.
FAA, please stay on topic here.

FAA
Video Poker Master

Post by FAA »

The topic isn't bullies?