Thanks VP.com and members (& ex-members!)

Comments and suggestions about VideoPoker.com
pyro225
Forum Rookie

Thanks VP.com and members (& ex-members!)

Post by pyro225 »

Just wanted to throw this out there -
As a new member, I want to express how appreciative I am of the wealth of information, experience, and knowledge this forum has to offer.
AND,
As a member of MANY "enthusiast" forums, from old Buicks, hot rods, cigars, pyrotechnics, "adult" entertainment, Sin City, to gambling, VP.com has been by far the most entertaining LMFAO forum with which I've ever been involved!
Kudo's to the members, ex-members, and admin's for providing, tolerating, and contributing to a now closed sub-forum FULL of the best of the best of flame wars. Great combination of intelligent, semi intelligent, and ridiculous bantering of conflicting ideas.
Self-delusion is a beautiful thing!
The rest of the sub-forums have plenty to offer, too.
I think I'll stick around for a while.
I hope I can contribute something (worthwhile), and I'll try not to ask TOO many redundant or absurd questions!

(smoke blowing up a$$ concluded)

p_225

shadowman
Video Poker Master

Post by shadowman »

If you have a question, ask it. Most of us are here just to socialize about the games we enjoy. Jump in anytime.

Aslo, feel free to offer a challenge and gloat about your victories (like everyone else).

pyro225
Forum Rookie

Post by pyro225 »

Will do shadowman.
You're a helluva debater. I'd love to see you debate the side OPPOSITE of what you actually believe.
Will work on post-trip gloating - pre-trip gloating achieved last night in Viva Las Vegas subforum...