ads

Comments and suggestions about VideoPoker.com
doris13
Video Poker Master

ads

Post by doris13 »

webman i do not appreciate voice five trying to take over my screen wanting me to take a survey while i'm trying to play video poker.first the ad shows up and then the survey;very annoying 

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

Can you tell me what the ad looks like, and if it's up top or on the right side?

marie meijer
Video Poker Master

Post by marie meijer »

Doris, Members have varied reasons for going gold. The one aspect we seem to agree on the most is the freedom from those ads!

doris13
Video Poker Master

Post by doris13 »

webman the ad is on top,company is voice five and asks you if you would like to take a survey.before you can answer the survey pops up. 

luigi1

Post by luigi1 »

Doris, you seem to complain a lot for a free website.  If you do not like the ads, go Gold or do not log on.  Simple as that. 

doris13
Video Poker Master

Post by doris13 »

marie,it is more important to me to send my spare cash to help spay and neuter abandoned animals than to  have a gold membership.thanks just the same.

luigi1

Post by luigi1 »

Perhaps one should spay or neuter one's mouth first.  I am for little sweet animals.  Do everyone a favor and tend to them and not your constant complaining.. we are all sick of it.. do what you say you do and help the lil critters.  We commend you on that..

doris13
Video Poker Master

Post by doris13 »

luigi,i posted a message to webman about an ad and what i got was marie trying to sell me on membership.i didn't realize she was webman's right hand.i was playing here before there was membership and i don't need it .twice i have posted comments about gold chat during tournaments that has been negative toward non gold;that's constant? i am here to play video poker and if you don't like it,well that's too bad.  

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

Doris, I do thank you for reporting the annoying ads. While we certainly think that people will enjoy the site more as a Gold member, we always want to keep our free membership great as well.When ads detract from game play by slowing it down or having pop-ups they are especially aggravating and we do what we can to remove these when they are reported.

BillyJoe
Video Poker Master

Post by BillyJoe »

Whether you choose to purchase a Gold membership, or just play on a free membership, I challenge anyone to name a product or service that gives you more value than videopoker.com. I am amazed at how well it is run, and how much content is offered. I know we like to pick on WebMan occasionally, but in truth, the guys and gals that keep this site operational are truly amazing. Please keep up the good work.