Site controls needed

Comments and suggestions about VideoPoker.com
kjohn

Site controls needed

Post by kjohn »

Perhaps it's just me but the thread on "Back from Vegas" seems totally out of line for this  VP site...I enjoy the site  but when it becomes hateful and frankly not at all fun then I start questioning who is in charge of the site and fell it is no better than any other chat room...with all the pitfalls that those have....I'm assuming everyone on this site is over 21 although some act more like junior high age...Lets keep it clean, keep the language nice and enjoy telling our stories, tips, ideas and experiences without the childish, demeaning comments...I have no idea who most the contributors are to this thread or what the past history but Webman I think a warning is in order...I know most the people I have conversed with are nice, friendly, fun and helpful...Don't allow a few to spoil a good thing.....

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

Agreed. No need for people to be childish.

rascal
VP Veteran

Post by rascal »

I agree, and I also apologize for letting my emotions get the best of me in the "Back From Vegas" thread. I am someone who has been exposed to RS on multiple occasions in Laughlin and once in the UK, and so perhaps my tolerance level is not what it should be. But it seems to me that this board is a totally helpful, interesting, and informative resource for months and months, and then suddenly the entire focus is changed by one individual who doesn't seek to build but rather to tear down. However, anyone else's actions do not excuse my own, so I sincerely apologize to the board and to Webman. I will not be drawn in again.

faygo
Video Poker Master

Post by faygo »

Ah Rats, just when I had spent two days composing a real barn burner.

New2vp
Video Poker Master

Post by New2vp »

Agreed. No need for people to be childish.Unfortunately this agreement is between those who are already non-childish (at least, relatively so).And, rascal, not many among the clear-thinking blame you.

New2vp
Video Poker Master

Post by New2vp »

Ah Rats, just when I had spent two days composing a real barn burner.Do it!  Do it!  DO IT!  (I told you I was only relatively non-childish!)

shadowman
Video Poker Master

Post by shadowman »

Kjohn, the nice thing about sites like vp.com is you can ignore those threads that get a little testy. If you go back through the site you will see many cases where rolanddude has been a problem. I suggest avoiding any and all threads that he starts.

faygo
Video Poker Master

Post by faygo »

[QUOTE=faygo]Ah Rats, just when I had spent two days composing a real barn burner.Do it!  Do it!  DO IT!  (I told you I was only relatively non-childish!)
[/QUOTE]

new2vp, for your viewing pleasure.

shadowman
Video Poker Master

Post by shadowman »

Faygo, that reminds me of a few "flame wars".

BillyJoe
Video Poker Master

Post by BillyJoe »

I know I like to joke around a lot, both in the Forum and on the Gold Chat Board. I sincerely hope I have never offended anyone, as that is not my intent. If you ever see or read something from me that you find offensive (even my Vegas Miss USA picture in the Forum Lounge, although if you find my face offensive, there is not much that I can do except hide it), please let me know.