iPad & tablet users

Comments and suggestions about VideoPoker.com
BillyJoe
Video Poker Master

Re: iPad & tablet users

Post by BillyJoe »

Good point.

So why isn't it working? 

pokerforme, send an email to forum@videopoker.com and I'll give you instructions to look up more information on your system so we can figure out why it's not playing for you.

That game will not load on my PC with Win XP and IE 8 either, no matter how fast the hamster turns the wheel, but that's another story..

I was able to use the Triple Play Poker game on my other PC with WIN 7 and IE 11 without using the flash option.

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

IE8 is now 5 years old and can't support the latest web technologies unfortunately. It's a bummer that you can't put a newer version of IE on computers with XP. But that's Microsoft's decision. I'd strongly suggest getting a more modern browser on that computer (Chrome or Firefox) not only so you can play the games, but for security reasons.

BillyJoe
Video Poker Master

Post by BillyJoe »

IE8 is now 5 years old and can't support the latest web technologies unfortunately. It's a bummer that you can't put a newer version of IE on computers with XP. But that's Microsoft's decision. I'd strongly suggest getting a more modern browser on that computer (Chrome or Firefox) not only so you can play the games, but for security reasons.

Well, did my XP conversion to WIN 7, and running on IE 11 now on that PC.

MissingVegas
Forum Newbie

Post by MissingVegas »

Just an FYI, until all the games are converted, if you install the Puffin browser, it already has flash installed. I don't know if they have it in the iStore or not, but I've been using it for years on android. I even paid the $2+ for the Pro version to get rid of the ads. It's been my default browser for over 2 or 3 years. It's fast, not real bloated and flash natively installed, what more can a girl (or guy) ask for.

BillyJoe
Video Poker Master

Post by BillyJoe »

Just an FYI, until all the games are converted, if you install the Puffin browser, it already has flash installed. I don't know if they have it in the iStore or not, but I've been using it for years on android. I even paid the $2+ for the Pro version to get rid of the ads. It's been my default browser for over 2 or 3 years. It's fast, not real bloated and flash natively installed, what more can a girl (or guy) ask for.

Hmmm - Fast, not bloated and a flashy native. Got her cell number ?

Nennie
Forum Newbie

Post by Nennie »

Nennie
Forum Newbie

Post by Nennie »

Is the browser just called Puffer? I would like to play more on my ipad, but I like 50 play and have not seen that one.

Kibel x2
Forum Regular

Post by Kibel x2 »

Try 'Photon' Nennie...same idea.

The one you're thinking of is 'Puffin'...works too but more 'hoops' to jump through.

dmk29
Forum Newbie

Post by dmk29 »

We were out of town last weekend in Reno at Atlantis for the Valentine Party. Took our IPad minis to continue playing in the contest. We both lost games in the middle of play. We are using Photon since Apple doesn't have Flash Drive. What are we doing wrong?? So frustrating!

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

Contests will be available on ipad soon in the regular browser... I'm not sure how reliable Photon is as a flash emulator.