New Achievement Didn't Calculate

Comments and suggestions about VideoPoker.com
Galeygoo
VP Veteran

New Achievement Didn't Calculate

Post by Galeygoo »

I enjoyed a very fun session of Cleo before end of contest day that entitled me to a new achievement of Top 10 Daily.  Soooo much fun!  I saw the red ribbon light appear but noticed my total achievement amount didn't increase.  Any reason?

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

I will check it out. How many achievements are lit up and what does your total say when you view it?

Galeygoo
VP Veteran

Post by Galeygoo »

7 are lit and my total shows 6.

feline57

Post by feline57 »

I won a group challenge and did not get awarded my achievement. It was on 7/11/2014 ID124692 Spin Fever Poker. I had the winning score 2,005.

By the way...love the achievements!

Sandrina Roc
Forum Regular

Post by Sandrina Roc »

Webman, in the same vein, I won a group challenge this week and I didn't get a new achievement award.  It certainly isn't my first group win but it is my first group win since the achievements appeared.  It wouldn't be right if it had to be my very first achievement?

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

Looks like it was just challenges that didn't have all sessions completed by the challenge expiration. Should be good now for everyone (including the achievement count), when you earn your next achievement.

Galeygoo
VP Veteran

Post by Galeygoo »

My total is now correct, Webby.  Thanks for the help.

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

Surprise, surprise. I now have a daily game winner achievement with clusters. Pretty soon I'll have more ribbons than General Patton, lol...

BillyJoe
Video Poker Master

Post by BillyJoe »

Surprise, surprise. I now have a daily game winner achievement with clusters. Pretty soon I'll have more ribbons than General Patton, lol...
Then you can slap 'Private" DaBurglar when you see him.

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

[QUOTE=Tedlark]   Surprise, surprise. I now have a daily game winner achievement with clusters. Pretty soon I'll have more ribbons than General Patton, lol...
Then you can slap 'Private" DaBurglar when you see him. [/QUOTE]
   And I'll be awarded another achievement medal for that. With clusters...