Time for a new Chit Chat Thread?

Comments and suggestions about VideoPoker.com
DaBurglar
Video Poker Master

Re: Time for a new Chit Chat Thread?

Post by DaBurglar »

I like Billyjoe......a lot.    his lust for life, and his obvious intelligence make for always interesting posts, and is the main reason I am looking forward to meeting with him and having a drink or three when we meet in AC.   It is also obvious to me why he does so well with the ladies.....I gotta say though, William joseph, you just might be the most comically, goodnatured "casanova" of this website.......I was actually thinking of having my Mom accompany me down to AC in October for a little getaway, and I would probably have to at least briefly introduce the two of you before you and I went off to chat and what not.....now My mom is no spring chicken, but she looks VERY good for a woman of her age (she takes very good care of herself, almost to the point of obsession, and it shows.)     Please give me your word that, if she is with me when we meet, you will be the quintessential gentleman we all know you can be, and unless she initiates, don't do anything ribald like start envisioning her wearing a Snickers Bar or anything like that......now if she falls for your obvious charm and wits and all that, that's fine.     I just dont want to get caught in the middle of something awkward......I am not ready to be you son-in-law either, I havent even met you yet!

BillyJoe
Video Poker Master

Post by BillyJoe »

I like Billyjoe......a lot.    his lust for life, and his obvious intelligence make for always interesting posts, and is the main reason I am looking forward to meeting with him and having a drink or three when we meet in AC.   It is also obvious to me why he does so well with the ladies.....I gotta say though, William joseph, you just might be the most comically, goodnatured "casanova" of this website.......I was actually thinking of having my Mom accompany me down to AC in October for a little getaway, and I would probably have to at least briefly introduce the two of you before you and I went off to chat and what not.....now My mom is no spring chicken, but she looks VERY good for a woman of her age (she takes very good care of herself, almost to the point of obsession, and it shows.)     Please give me your word that, if she is with me when we meet, you will be the quintessential gentleman we all know you can be, and unless she initiates, don't do anything ribald like start envisioning her wearing a Snickers Bar or anything like that......now if she falls for your obvious charm and wits and all that, that's fine.     I just dont want to get caught in the middle of something awkward......I am not ready to be you son-in-law either, I havent even met you yet!

No worries, DB. I would love to meet her.

BTW - which location would work best for you on the afternoon of October 11th - Harrahs Marina or Caesars? I am staying at Harrahs, but I am dining with my host that evening at Caesars, so I can do either.   

olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Post by olds442jetaway »

Wish i could be the third wheel on that trip. Loved Harrah's Marina in the late 80's and early 90's. Stuff to be home for with the folks though so the third wheel will have to stay on the tire rack for awhile.

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

OMG. Nothing more, just OMG. billyjoe you can cancel that match.com membership...

DaBurglar
Video Poker Master

Post by DaBurglar »

No worries, DB. I would love to meet her.

BTW - which location would work best for you on the afternoon of October 11th - Harrahs Marina or Caesars? I am staying at Harrahs, but I am dining with my host that evening at Caesars, so I can do either.   Hahaha!      I was just being funny......and kidding around!   My mother can handle herself, and IF she happens to be there when we are there just act however you want!    Although when I last spoke to her a week ago she was still making all her arrangements and had NOT settled on the actual dates she wanted to come to AC in October.    We'll see....I treat her to a 3 night sojourn in AC (since she is afraid to fly) about once every other month.And THANKS a bunch Billyjoe for being considerate to my situation about where we can meet.......but you need not worry, I get around very easily for my circumstances (you will see why when we actually meet up!)  AS I stated before, I eschew motorized scooters or golf carts or any such devices in favor of my own "Burglar Power" arms!Atlantic city is very handicap accessible especially when it comes to transportation (one exception is the taxi cabs;  the corps of cabbies serving AC are generally reluctant to get out of their car and HELP someone in a wheelchair fold up the chair and put it in the trunk, which is what I do when I choose to take a cab!  The law says they are supposed to perform such duty but the cabbies and their "union" like to argue that wheelchairs are "luggage", ergo they are NOT required to help with it.   it is not a big deal with me since I can actually manage folding and storing it on my own if I have to, but I feel bad for some of these older more disabled people than myself who are forced to take a taxicab and they get one of those drivers who just cannot find it in his heart to help out adequately!    Also, some cabbies like to charge $5, or even $10 to simply stow a wheelchair inside their trunk!   AGain, it has something to do with "luggage" and wheelchairs being "special"......arrrgggh!!!)     I WILL meet you at HArrahs before you go to dinner, and then later on, after you finish dining at Caesars, I will invite you over to the Taj Mahal (where I will be staying) for a drink and we can maybe play a little before sending you back to Harrahs.As the date approaches I will give you my phone number and we can further plan it out from there.....but do not worry, I will make it as easy and convenient as pissble to meet up with myself!

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

DaBurglar have you given any thought to changing your screen name to: DaJimLange?

BillyJoe
Video Poker Master

Post by BillyJoe »

OMG. Nothing more, just OMG. billyjoe you can cancel that match.com membership...
Not a Match.com kinda guy - not my style.

Does your girlfriend have a sister, though ?

BillyJoe
Video Poker Master

Post by BillyJoe »

[QUOTE=billyjoe]   BTW - which location would work best for you on the afternoon of October 11th - Harrahs Marina or Caesars? I am staying at Harrahs, but I am dining with my host that evening at Caesars, so I can do either.    I WILL meet you at Harrahs before you go to dinner, and then later on, after you finish dining at Caesars, I will invite you over to the Taj Mahal (where I will be staying) for a drink and we can maybe play a little before sending you back to Harrahs. As the date approaches I will give you my phone number and we can further plan it out from there.....but do not worry, I will make it as easy and convenient as possible to meet up with myself!

[/QUOTE] Sounds like a plan, DB. I look forward to it. I don't think that I have ever been in The Taj.

DaBurglar
Video Poker Master

Post by DaBurglar »

Sounds like a plan, DB. I look forward to it. I don't think that I have ever been in The Taj. Well, you will find their game selection to your liking, based on what you have said here in the past about what you like to play and how you play....they have TDB on just about every machine, and several of the DOUBLE PAY & Deal Draw games you like.But the property as a whole (hole) is in sorry shape, except for the Chairman's tower where (fortunately) I now stay since I qualified last year for Chairman, after I took all th eplay I used to dump into the Atlantic lub and threw it into Trump.     Trump Management's philosophy, according to all the employees I talk to and am friends with, is to just put "band aids" on problems and pocket all the revenue.   They have been looking for a buyer for a long time, but with so many properties now for sale in AC at rock bottom prices, selling the TAJ for anything more than a song will be impossible,But I will make sure you enjoy yourself.......and if it sucks we can always go somewhere else or play poker or fish off the world famous steel pier or whatever....they even have miniature golf on the boardwalk!

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

[QUOTE=Tedlark] This might be hard for some of you to believe but I also don't care for the bickering. I also don't care to hear the same old tired story over and over again that someone else sings nor do I care for the misinformation, half truths, and fibs that he also submits. I was away for a few days (Friday - Sunday) , and unable to read or post on this site, and just now read this thread.I never meant to get into this ridiculous keyboard serio-comic theater of the absurd with this arrogant pissant, but if someone wants to go back and research the ebb and flow of things and actually SEE just what transpired (and how it transpired), you will see that where I would generally be posting about actual THINGS (topics, issues, and VP), Tedlark spent the VAST majority of his time simply following up every post I made with some deliberately contentious reply meant to do nothing except harass and incite me to reply to IT.....Ted, either you start a thread and actually SPECIFY (i.e List, describe, point out etc) all these MISINFORMATIONAL posts, half-truths and ....."FIBS"......or stfu.   Because you are completely FULL OF CRAP.   How many times do you want to call me a liar????      "Half truth"    "Misinformation"    "Fibs"      All your euphemistic bullsh * t  is the same, just a different way to say someone is a liar.You remember how you made a complete fool of yourself a while back when you typed on this forum a threat to me, saying you'd settle things the way "men" do in your so-called part of the country by taking me out in an alley?    I cannot be at all sure that anyone (other than yourself) was impressed with how "tough" and "serious" you are based on your making such a statement.   But, I am 100% sure that whatever it was that I typed to motivate you to say that  WAS NOT anywhere near the same level of gravity, viciousness or malice that your REPEATED slinging of this accusation represents.[/QUOTE]
   DaBurglar I will soon be giving you what you have asked for. I was on the fence but because you made that nasty, appalling, horrible, dismaying, vile, reprobate, vile, comment about my sister in another post; I changed my mind.