Make site MOBILE-FRIENDLY

Comments and suggestions about VideoPoker.com
JohnnyDash
Forum Newbie

Make site MOBILE-FRIENDLY

Post by JohnnyDash »

Hello again,

Since you are unwilling to enable the RSS so that we can follow the discussions on our mobile RSS Readers, could you at least make the site mobile-friendly?

Your site is unusable/unreadable on a mobile phone so if you want us mobile users to browse your site directly like you mentioned, then the least you could do is make it mobile-friendly, no?

I'm not sure why you would elect to NOT enable the RSS feed since you gave no reason and every other forum out there does it, but what about a mobile-friendly version?

Please let me know. Thank you.

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

Thanks for the feedback. We'll look at making the forum more mobile friendly in the near future.

Minn. Fatz
VP Veteran

Post by Minn. Fatz »

Personally the latest trend in mobile first, last and always Internet design makes my eyes water. This site is not so bad as many another; I've stopped visiting several sites altogether because I find them impossible to navigate on a laptop anymore. IMO wanting to access the Internet from your phone is like wanting to make a phone call with your toaster. I know that dates me but really. Really.

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

Fatz, your bagel has been trying to reach you all morning. Would you please pick up the toaster already?