Games keep hesitating

Comments and suggestions about VideoPoker.com
Chicagoan

Games keep hesitating

Post by Chicagoan »

Can something be done about the games that hesitate? That is the whole reason I upgraded from the games that had ads to the Gold Membership. Yet, even with no ads, the deals and draws are frequently (not always) jerky and there is a hesitation that makes it difficult to play.

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

That may depend on your internet connection. What type of internet do you have? (cable, satellite, dsl, etc)

doris13
Video Poker Master

Post by doris13 »

webman i've had the same problem this past week too.slow,hesitation and a lost connection message and i have seen mention of it in chat.i have fios.

kennybobby

Post by kennybobby »

yessir--what she said...
heard same from a lot of folks the past week/10dys----fyi

Chicagoan

Post by Chicagoan »

Webman, I have DSL. I do not have hesitation problems with any other site on the Internet.

Chicagoan

Post by Chicagoan »

Hopefully you can fix this! The hangups are really bad this morning on Spin Poker with Dream Card!! Every 3rd or 4th hand hangs up and I have to just sit there and wait for either the Deal or the Draw. It is not my internet connection -- this is the only website where this problem occurs, and I do a lot of online gaming, some with much more flash graphics than VP com has.

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

Hopefully you can fix this! The hangups are really bad this morning on Spin Poker with Dream Card!! Every 3rd or 4th hand hangs up and I have to just sit there and wait for either the Deal or the Draw. It is not my internet connection -- this is the only website where this problem occurs, and I do a lot of online gaming, some with much more flash graphics than VP com has.What type of internet connection do you have? Cable, satellite, etc?

Chicagoan

Post by Chicagoan »

Webman: DSL