The new format

Comments and suggestions about VideoPoker.com
john deere
Forum Newbie

Re: The new format

Post by john deere »

I understand and accept the use of commercials for free membership. However, when playing regular games (not contests) after viewing the commercial, the screen does not always return to the active game but to the sign up page for silver and gold membership offers. I would like to continue playing the same game with the same score as before the commercial. This does not always happen.
Thanks for your consideration.

john deere
Forum Newbie

Post by john deere »

I understand and accept the use of commercials for free membership. However, when playing regular games (not contests) after viewing the commercial, the screen does not always return to the active game but to the sign up page for silver and gold membership offers. I would like to continue playing the same game with the same score as before the commercial. This does not always happen.
Thanks for your consideration.

Nickie1128
Forum Newbie

Post by Nickie1128 »

I am new to this site but I do enjoy playing. However, lately my games have been freezing and if I have to refresh the page I lose not only my points for that hand but also a deal if I am in the middle of a hand when the freeze happens. Yesterday, I had gotten 4 deuces on multiple hands when the computer froze again.... When I was able to refresh and begin playing again not only did I not receive the points but I also lost the hand. I was disappointed.