Unfortunately this site is no longer usable

Comments and suggestions about VideoPoker.com
Webman
Video Poker Master

Re: Unfortunately this site is no longer usable

Post by Webman »

If a few people could ty the web address below and report back on their experience it would be great. If there is a noticeable improvement, we will implement this fully tomorrow. I will post it again for those who missed it:For those experiencing problems with ads, we have set up a page
with a new ad delivery method for you to try. Please try playing some
Ultimate X Poker for a while on this test page and let me know if it
performs better, or worse:http://www.videopoker.com/play2/Note: The above link is for basic members only, to test the ad delivery system. It will nt work for Gold or Silver members.

olds442jetaway
Video Poker Master

Post by olds442jetaway »

The ads don't bother me at all. If the practice games don't work all of the time so be it. I have plenty of other practice programs to run. My main interest on this site is in the forum and what is going on in the world surrounding vp.

WhitneyReed

Post by WhitneyReed »

If a few people could ty the web address below and report back on their experience it would be great. If there is a noticeable improvement, we will implement this fully tomorrow. I will post it again for those who missed it:For those experiencing problems with ads, we have set up a page
with a new ad delivery method for you to try. Please try playing some
Ultimate X Poker for a while on this test page and let me know if it
performs better, or worse:http://www.videopoker.com/play2/Note: The above link is for basic members only, to test the ad delivery system. It will nt work for Gold or Silver members.

Tried it again and the ads disappeared again after the first ads. I assume that's not what you're after! Otherwise the Ultimate X link works pretty well.

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

Keep playing, the ads should come back after a time once an advertiser spot is filled (try playing for a few minutes straight)

kc0560
Forum Newbie

Post by kc0560 »

Test site feedback:

Hi Webman - Your test site works much better for me than the current contest area. For the past couple of days, I've not been able to play more than about 5 hands without everything locking up. I've closed and reopened many times to no avail. Hope that your next modification helps some of us. Thank you in advance. Love the site and hope to be able to use it again.

Squarewave
Forum Newbie

Post by Squarewave »

I notice a huge improvement on this test site. I cannot currently play any of the contests without the site being unresponsive every few hands

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

We're put the new ad engine live for all non-contest games, to see how it goes.We will add it for contests as well once we can confirm that it's an improvement.

onemoretry
Video Poker Master

Post by onemoretry »

I notice a huge improvement on this test site.
Me too. I played the test site for a while this morning. It was still not "super smooth", but it was a lot better than what I've been experiencing in the contests.

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

Alright, we've added the new model to contests as well now.

rivergambler
Forum Rookie

Post by rivergambler »

1000% better  I played 300 hands without it locking up one time.  Thanks for getting this fixed.