Webman, Question RE: "Auto Re-billing" &

Comments and suggestions about VideoPoker.com
DaBurglar
Video Poker Master

Webman, Question RE: "Auto Re-billing" &

Post by DaBurglar »

Hey webman, I just decided to formally join the site again, for a little anyway, and I had a question:Is it possible to turn off, or alter, the feature for monthly membership that AUTOMATICALLY bills and renews the membership on the first of each month?!?!?!?Simply put, i want to be able to consciously, manually, renew my monthly membership.  If there is some simple way for me to set things up like this?Edited to ADD:   In my  "IN BOX"  on this site, I keep displaying a small number "1" (one)  which indicates I have a message waiting in my In box....but when I go there it is empty.  The small little red "1" disappears for a moment  but then it reappears a few seconds later once I change screens or do some task which refreshes things.   What do you make of this?

kennybobby

Post by kennybobby »

along same line....my billing page has aug.16 as renew date---I did not want it to just bill the cc#, but that makes it seem as if it will---would ya clarify for me please

Galeygoo
VP Veteran

Post by Galeygoo »

Really hate to answer a question for someone; but can't help but notice the time since asked.....Anyway, guys; if you cancel your gold membership. the only thing it will do is cancel the automatic payment, not your current gold subscription.  You will continue to be gold through your paid-through date.

kennybobby

Post by kennybobby »

thank you Webgoo for the info, much appreciated

btw Webgoo...any chance you have any insight on the ultX question from a couple months ago? just wondered why on reg game now has dwb but on the contest only offered plain jane(horrible) dw???

Galeygoo
VP Veteran

Post by Galeygoo »

I noticed the same thing, KB.  Can't help but think that hasn't been changed yet. Guess that's all we can do is speculate, huh?

Galeygoo
VP Veteran

Post by Galeygoo »

Maybe if we asked a question about Ipads and such; we might get an answer.....

Webman
Video Poker Master

Post by Webman »

Sorry I missed this topic somehow. The answer above is correct... you can cancel your gold billing after your first payment and you will remain gold until you reach your expiration date. Then you will need to upgrade again if you wish to be gold the following month. You are only entitled to one free trial.All your stats, points, etc will remain so nothing is lost in doing so, other than the hassle of joining/cancelling each month.KB, if you have a billing date then yes, it will be charged on that date and you should cancel if you do not wish to be charged.As for UX Deuces Bonus, I remember adding that when you asked, but it may have only been for a 7 star tourney and not the standard contest. I will check.Closing this topic now since I think everything has been answered. Feel free to open another with additional questions.