Now that I am a GOLD MEMBER.....

Comments and suggestions about VideoPoker.com
DaBurglar
Video Poker Master

Now that I am a GOLD MEMBER.....

Post by DaBurglar »

I am enjoying some of the features and perks of being Gold, especially the utilities when playing (being able to reset and try different settings, etc.)I like the obvious fact I do not have to deal with ADs anymore, lol!As I said previously, this is the best site in my opinion for sheer practice and killing time on the computer playing non monetary Video poker.I guess my only observation at this point is why I took so much crap from one or two (maybe more) posters (who shall be nameless as well as clueless)  for NOT being GOLD  while a whole SLEW of other prolific well known outspoken POSTERS on the forum are themselves  NOT GOLD members at the present time........makes you wonder, hmmmmmmm.

Tedlark
Video Poker Master

Post by Tedlark »

DaBurglar in regard to your question about being able to "turn gold off" on any given month I will be more than happy to float you the 6 bucks a month to get you back on your feet. My charity knows no bounds and you would not be the first Ivy Leaguer I've helped out when the chips were down. Best of luck to you old boy and keep those dark clouds to your back, nothing but blue skies ahead of you.

DaBurglar
Video Poker Master

Post by DaBurglar »

DaBurglar in regard to your question about being able to "turn gold off" on any given month I will be more than happy to float you the 6 bucks a month to get you back on your feet. My charity knows no bounds and you would not be the first Ivy Leaguer I've helped out when the chips were down. Best of luck to you old boy and keep those dark clouds to your back, nothing but blue skies ahead of you.on a scale of 1 to 10 on the   "Satisfaction reaped from spewing another snotty childish pointlessly absurd potshot at DaBurglar (a person whom I STRONGLY DISLIKE and CANNOT STAND BUT DON'T in fact HATE)  SCALE".......what did you feel the moment you hit  <POST>  after typing that piece of sh*t?????